Overgrowth with no nodes: Help!

Gee

I have a blue dream in a 10 gallon pot outdoors. I’m new and got the clones in mid April which was to early for outdoors. It went straight to flower

It finally reveged but now it a friggin bush! It has no real nodes. It’s leafy and has other branches but something about it’s flowering has affected its reveg.

I also did not remove the flower. It started veg so I let it be.

HELP. How do I prune reveg or do I? There are no NODES. its like my lawn
B4FC985C-C06E-4330-88F2-A4CEB809D3A8.jpeg

137CB89C-ED5D-4AF7-B87D-4EB9422966B3.jpeg
BC7AC504-9BBF-4756-8842-B7DDB32A134A.jpeg

based on what you stated im guessing you received a clone from a blue dream that was in flower and this is the kind of growth you see from those clones . When clones are taken in flower its called monster cropping . They produce monster plants with ALOT of branching and will give you a good yield .

based on what you stated im guessing you received a clone from a blue dream that was in flower and this is the kind of growth you see from those clones . When clones are taken in flower its called monster cropping . They produce monster plants with ALOT of branching and will give you a good yield .

I believe I made it flower by setting outside in less light than required to veg (impatience). At this point there are 5 main branches and they are leafy a growning branches, but it’s “cluttered” with growth, barely any spacing. I’m taking em through to flower and harvest. Let’s hope my neighbor is happy with the new tree next door.

Back
Top Bottom