Pacific NW's Oregon - Recreationally Legal - 600W HPS + 175W CFL Supplemental - Grow

Re: Pacific NW's Oregon - Recreationally Legal - 600W HPS + 175W CFL Supplemental - G

Would you ever try running normal photoperiod seeds, but flowering them from seed?

ive thought about it. give it 2 weeks from popping out of the dirt then switching to 12/12, flowering process will be a little longer but should work pretty much the same

Re: Pacific NW's Oregon - Recreationally Legal - 600W HPS + 175W CFL Supplemental - G

uh oh....these edibles are starting to turn on me.....maybe i should call 911.....lol jk jk but for real i made some hella potent coco oil out of all my trim and small buds...lol...

"We're dying. We're dead."

update- day 30
well its day 30 and a hell of alot has happened. aside from vigorous growth i harvested 2 plants

20150801_065531.jpg
20150802_101005.jpg
20150801_065448.jpg
20150801_065347.jpg

here are some pictures of the royal blumatic...i didnt get any good ones of the auto lemon skunk
20150802_104058.jpg
20150802_113404.jpg
20150802_152212.jpg

what i got out of it

been doing some lst on my girls so here a few pics of that
20150804_173909.jpg

no lst on this one just gonna let it go for science sake
20150804_174148.jpg
20150804_174225.jpg

auto ak 107
20150804_174029.jpg
20150804_174039.jpg

bluematic
20150803_165427.jpg

inside the tent
hope you guys like it i hope they turn out good0

ugh i want more people to talk to on here lol. i mean i check it everyday and it makes my day when i get 1 comment lol. guess im not established enough on here

That's a great looking harvest! I come in looking for new pictures to gawk over. I'm too much of a newb to feel like I can provide any useful feedback. Did you weigh your harvest wet? How do you usually judge when things are dry enough for cure? Still trying to figure out how I will go about that. I've seen the thread on bud washing and have been seriously considering that, but also trying to keep things as simple as I can.

PNW - here are some ideas to get better known. Make comments on other grows, be positive about everything. Select people to be friends with and send them a friend request. Help people in trouble by commenting or being positive. Relate to others. I'm not saying you don't do these things, this is what I did. I think you get more comments than I do! I figure if things are going good I might not get as many comments, so that is a good thing. :high-five:

Your harvested plants look great. How does it smoke?

:green_heart:

Good looking harvest. Did you do a weigh in?

You did a great job training. On my next run when I do smaller plants (but more of them :) ) I will probably need some of your advice on training. I know what to do, but its nice have an extra set of eyes.

And as far as more people participating on your threads, like Tranqil said, you really just have to get around. I wouldn't fret over this too much though. I respect alot of the people on here, but its just the internet. I honestly don't know how some people spend so much time on the boards. My eyes would fall out of my head if I stared at a screen for that long. Plus, I'm just not that interested in always commenting. I do a fair amount of reading, lurking, liking, and share when I find something of value.

Side note, this site just like any other of its nature, is fickle. The people with the bigger and more established grows get the most attention regardless of how much they participate. Due to the overwhelming number of men on here, alot of the lady growers will get more attention too. And if they are actually killing it, their viewership explodes. Again, its just the internet.

That's a great looking harvest! I come in looking for new pictures to gawk over. I'm too much of a newb to feel like I can provide any useful feedback. Did you weigh your harvest wet? How do you usually judge when things are dry enough for cure? Still trying to figure out how I will go about that. I've seen the thread on bud washing and have been seriously considering that, but also trying to keep things as simple as I can.

i didnt weigh it wet but i weighed after a day in the jar had 1.6 oz on the bluematic and and about 15g on the lemon skunk. ive heard let it go 5 days in a cool dark place before putting in jar

Good looking harvest. Did you do a weigh in?

You did a great job training. On my next run when I do smaller plants (but more of them :) ) I will probably need some of your advice on training. I know what to do, but its nice have an extra set of eyes.

And as far as more people participating on your threads, like Tranqil said, you really just have to get around. I wouldn't fret over this too much though. I respect alot of the people on here, but its just the internet. I honestly don't know how some people spend so much time on the boards. My eyes would fall out of my head if I stared at a screen for that long. Plus, I'm just not that interested in always commenting. I do a fair amount of reading, lurking, liking, and share when I find something of value.

Side note, this site just like any other of its nature, is fickle. The people with the bigger and more established grows get the most attention regardless of how much they participate. Due to the overwhelming number of men on here, alot of the lady growers will get more attention too. And if they are actually killing it, their viewership explodes. Again, its just the internet.

i did do a weight in 1.6oz on the bluematic 15g on the lemon skunk

PNW - here are some ideas to get better known. Make comments on other grows, be positive about everything. Select people to be friends with and send them a friend request. Help people in trouble by commenting or being positive. Relate to others. I'm not saying you don't do these things, this is what I did. I think you get more comments than I do! I figure if things are going good I might not get as many comments, so that is a good thing. :high-five:

Your harvested plants look great. How does it smoke?

:green_heart:

yeah thanks tranq just was a rough day at work and was dealing with some depression issues. whiskey too lol. but as for the smoke the royal bluematic is really nice! very terpy but unfortunately the lemon skunk is a far lesser product indeed :( not proud of that one at all....but i still pretty new to it. im either gonna make some hash oil with it or some butter/oil...idk i was thinking about infusing with grape seed oil so i can make medicated ice cream mmmmmmm canna chocalate chunk :D

Setup is looking nice, i wish you the best of luck with your autos, i hear they're pretty tuff to work with. I put in an order for some skunk auto, gonna run that next after I learn a little more from my first grow. Take it easy!

Hey it's nice to hear someone else is gonna TRY with autos, Im finishing one plant in veg now, and after I harvest I too am using Skunk Auto, "Auto Skunk #1" to be exact from sensi seeds, ordered from midweek song. So thats pretty cool man good luck to you on your grow with the autos

** I'm also on my first grow so good luck with that too!! I know its tough, but if you have a local library close by, I usually go there for marijuana horticulture books, im in colorado though

Hey it's nice to hear someone else is gonna TRY with autos, Im finishing one plant in veg now, and after I harvest I too am using Skunk Auto, "Auto Skunk #1" to be exact from sensi seeds, ordered from midweek song. So thats pretty cool man good luck to you on your grow with the autos

** I'm also on my first grow so good luck with that too!! I know its tough, but if you have a local library close by, I usually go there for marijuana horticulture books, im in colorado though

thanks for the good vibes bro. yeah ive learned alot my 1st grow or like 1/2 grow i dunno since i started another one half way through the 1st (thats the beauty of autos) but this second one is doing so so so so much nicer. putting off alot more stink already 3x bigger than the 1st was at harvest and they still have at least another month. makes a huge difference when you start off with the right gear. my only concern is over lapping. at this point they are starting to cross swords and i dont want one screwing the light out of another. so no more lst i might even reverse lst a little bit. but i will give it a week and see if they straighten out a little bit. still feeding foxfarms nutes every 5 days to a week depending how dry my soil is. i am extremely excited about these 4 girls.

new update coming in the next couple of days. my girls are well into flower and looking great imo. still getting 20/4 light schedule, still getting the ff trio 1 1/2 tsp big bloom 1 tsp tiger bloom and 1/2 tsp grow big per gallon of water ph'd to 6.3-6.6. in addition i have been giving 1/8 tsp fox farms cha-ching every watering. the trich production is great. pics will be coming soon. stay stoney my friends *in dos eqius guy voice*

Back
Top Bottom