IMG_153036.JPG

Afghan Kush 2

IMG_153737.JPG
IMG_153332.JPG

White Widow
IMG_153432.JPG
IMG_153129.JPG

Today we checked the trichomes on some leaves from
the runt Afghan Kush - it's getting sticky. There are lots of milky trichomes and a few amber. But then we found this weird blob of dark brown stuff -it was the size of about 20 trichome heads. I looked for some more like that but didn't find any. We did find one trichome with a huge white blob on the top - almost as big as the brown one. I'm wondering if the brown blob was one of the huge white trichomes that turned really dark amber? It just seems so weird

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Ive never seen any blobs on my flowers but ive seen pics around showing them.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Is it bad? I was worried that it was a sign of mold or something -

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Today the Narcotic Kush had grown like another 2 inches since Friday. I had to take all the pots out and rearrange them because it's getting super crowded.

One thing that I find to be strange is that I initially did too much lst on this plant, and it's the one that is turning out the hugest of the 4. The other 3 have that nice even canopy that I wanted. But idk what happened to the Narcotic. It's going to be hard because now it's like a huge bush and it's not going to get enough light and room in there.

At least if the runt Afghan Kush finishes in a few weeks I will be able to pull that out then.

Here is a group shot, the Narcotic is in the back left after rearranging things. I had to put blocks under the other three plants to bring them up to the same light level.

IMG_157524.JPG

They get away from you quickly, had ghost train haze that shot up during stretch.

I was looking up Rare Dankness seeds :) what seed bank do you get them from?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I got my rare dankness from Bonza. I have GTH #1, Rugburn og, Scotts og, Commerce city kush and the Starkiller og i did last grow.

I'm getting worried about this Narcotic Kush. I thought it had started to flower a week ago but I guess not. It just keeps growing taller. In the close-up, you can see the top of one of the developing colas, but it just looks the same as it has for a while. Does it look like it will start flowering soon? This plant germinated on 1/24, so it has been vegging for about 9 weeks. The other 3 plants (different varieties) all germinated later but all started flowering weeks ago. It's strange because they are all autos.

IMG_160430.JPG
IMG_159630.JPG

All I can say about the Narcotic Kush Auto is that I thought she was dying when she started flowering

I'd have to check my notes but I'm fairly confident saying that she did not take anywhere near that long to start flowering in spite of my frequent attempts to murder her with inexperience. Not sure what to think about yours. Sorry, not very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom