Paint!

tokerace

I just read that this white roofcoating is 90% reflective . I think its called Kool coat (or something). I am a painter and know that white is the most reflective, and flat white is the best. I beleive this rubberized roofcoat is at least satin. Has anyone tried this stuff? I intend to soon. So I can let u'all know what happens. It also is mildew and mold resistant. GL.:peace:

Nice Find, Ill have to try this next painting session.

I just read that this white roofcoating is 90% reflective . I think its called Kool coat (or something). I am a painter and know that white is the most reflective, and flat white is the best. I beleive this rubberized roofcoat is at least satin. Has anyone tried this stuff? I intend to soon. So I can let u'all know what happens. It also is mildew and mold resistant. GL.:peace:

Hehe im a painter too. That roof coating is good stuff my man. works great

TX bobulac. If it does come out more satin finish it will be easier to keep clean, And prob last alot longer. Nice to meet another painters,I think all of us old painters need this medicine. We been breathing their asbestos, lead and every other chemical you can name all of our lives. Took 30% of my lungs.

Back
Top Bottom