Paneer - Indoor - Soil - LED - UGORG#1 - Grow - First Timer!

Thanks for stopping by chronic/sillymoose!

Gave it a litre of water today and managed to take some pics [day 45 from seed]. A little reluctant to defoliate and start picking off leaves - but is starting to get bushy and lots of small branches and leaves seem to be developing. Would you guys de-leaf this plant? I want to defoliate but am afraid i will take too much off or shock the plant!

Pics came out sideways for some reason

IMG_46336.JPG

Topping seems to have worked well. Thinking of doing this once more? This is where i made the cut

IMG_46388.JPG

lots of new growth
IMG_46416.JPG

IMG_46424.JPG

Weather has slightly changed now - running 1C higher on average. Still nowhere near real concern and it doesn't seem to have affected growth in a negative way (yet!)

Paneer

the fan that is needed to pull the air through should be strong enough if your using the right blower or whatever they call it
you wanna pull air out with the filter in front
plant looks good I don't think 1c will make too much of a difference

Hey chronic thanks for popping by!

The fan is very strong - I've got it on a low setting via variable speed timer to extract and create negative pressure at the mo. It's an 8" rhino initially meant for a much bigger grow tent. I'm hoping I will not need an intake fan to pull in more air once the carbon filter is set up.

Going by the plant at this stage, I think I could veg for another 4 odd weeks. Considerably longer than I thought it would take on the whole.

Paneer.

you shouldn't need an intake fan as long as you have openings to pull air in from
the negative pressure will pull the air in

I personally would cut a few fan leaves off if they are blocking any growth at the nodes,or any new growth area.
And under that 900 you could veg pretty long to fill it out to take max advantage of light. So that's up to you how long you wanna wait.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom