Paralyzed420's Grow Journal

here's some more pictures from yesterday, first one is of a beautiful bud loaded with crystals.
Peace! :grinjoint:
P420

cryst_502201.jpg

man your plants kick ass, I've got some growing out in the woods by my house. I only go and check mine once every 14 days because there is a neighborhood close by and I don't want people to see me frequenting the area.

lemonskunk420 said:
About how tall are they paralyzed-420? And do you get your seeds online? great job keep up they good work.peace

most are anywhere from 13-17inches tall, they are clones their mother plant was a white widow x black domina seed from Willy Jack seeds. There strains have like a 100% germination rate almost, and a 60-70% chance of females from what I have found out of the last two packs I purchased. I would highly recommend them to any grower, great choice of hybrids some really amazing crosses and very good prices. Peace! :grinjoint:

I've heard about it but haven't tried it yet. I just contacted Emery seeds and my free med trial pack of 40 seeds 20 different strains is going to be sent out on Monday or Tuesday they just got my letter this week. 2 seeds of 20 amazing strains should be here in 2 weeks right at harvest time. Peace! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom