P420's Grow Journal 2

a nice large Herijuana bud :grinjoint:

nov22f.jpg

^^^ dat pic rite there is nice. its big i love them man they look awesome your doin a very good job duude.

WOW. . . need i say more

LOL...yeah...

Nothing outlast's the P420...he keeps growing and growing and growing and growing .......

Well my buddy the Plant Doctor was here we checked all the plants and there going to be ready a week early so next weekend I'll harvest. :Rasta:
I can't wait I've got some Haze drying now and a niiiice huge herijuana bud drying right now just dying to try. May be some pictures tomorrow!
Peace P420
:bong:

awesome!!!!!! cant wait bro u know your defenitley goin to get a huge harvest and the work put into the grow is defenitley worth it. cant wait for some pics man. good luck witht the harvest.

when you harvest please post grams per plant i love those numbers my plants are in the veg stage still so i like to see others doing awsome i am so joulis <sp?> wish i could head up there i am for minasota so its not far lo just kindin but wish i had some somke here today smoke last bowl earlier so its me an jim bean

Herijuana? Never heard of it but it sounds good lol. But yeah, good job on the grow man. What do you use weed for medically again?

old_smokey9483 said:
Herijuana? Never heard of it but it sounds good lol. But yeah, good job on the grow man. What do you use weed for medically again?
I was paralysed in a car accident 3 years ago, so I use it for severe muscle spasms, chronic pain nausea and a few others.

Here's a couple group shots were going to chop it down like a half week early because most of it is pretty much ready. Its only the haze that could go longer, they were outdoor but did well indoors for this amount of time most of the hairs are orange (about 60%) and there's some nice crystal on it. Nothing compared to the Herijuana, Romulan and the Skywalker but looks nice with a great smell.:smokin:

SA400004_320407.jpg

SA400005_427936.jpg

Back
Top Bottom