P420's Grow Journal 2

wow man i am sorry about what happened but its awesome to see that your still in good spirits after everything that you've gone through:joint:

awesome hope u post some pics man

Well yesterday we chopped one of the Haze plants, I know there the ones that should go the longest but oh well, lol. Its hairs were about 60% orange and had quite a bit of crystals. The plant had a bit more than a 1/4lbs so me and the plant doctor split it. Here's some pictures, its drying in paper bags for the next 4 days or so, then it will be properly trimmed up. I'll get some pictures when its all dried and trimmed. :Rasta:

hazetest1.jpg

hazetest2.jpg

testbudhaze.jpg

Here's some close ups of the herijuana bud I'm drying, its totally ready to harvest, I really can't wait to test this particular sample.

SA400009_455838.jpg

SA400007_279284.jpg

SA400006_189716.jpg

very kind flowers ya have there ;) this is one strain that i've falled in love with. its one of the few that i dare not over-toke on. this stuff is gonna make ya veryyy happy lol

lol, its cool man. . . it happens

P420, you ever mention what kind of lights you were using? How many and what are all the specs for them? How many would I need for around 2-4 plants, I'm going to buy some lights shortly..

Well tomorrow is the big day HARVEST TIME!:bong:

I can hardly wait at all, they are coming off about a week early, but are more than ready. Should have some decent pictures tomorrow!

Curse my shitty computer! I can't see those pics... if it's possible can you send me some in a PM?

blacturboteg420 said:
i bet they are more than ready wiht 3000 watts of light lol.. u got a the fuckin sun in there :laughtwo: anyways it looks great and this grow was so fast damn lol.. anyways any chance we can get one last group shot

lmfao....yeah its pretty close to the sun :laughtwo:
most of these other than the Haze were recommended to flower 50-60 days and today is like day 53/54 something like that, a week early isn't going to make a huge difference. Oh well couple hours till chop down after a couple :joint:'s and some more :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom