P420's Grow Journal 2

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
Well this is going to be the first entry into my second grow journal. Well this coming Wednesday I'm taking out the hydro set-up so I can try soil. I'm leaving the 4x8 tray on the floor and putting another 2x4 tray on the ground to hold the 5g grow bags we will be using. There is going to be room for 20, but they will be A LOT bigger than last time. :biggrin:

I'm doing Herijuana and White Widow x Black Domina but more of the "herij" and all clones. They could be ready as early as next Friday but definitely by the Friday after, so I should be up and going in the next 2 weeks. I can't wait because the Herijuana is the best medicinal strain I've ever had. :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

The only major change I can think of other than switching to soil is I believe we are going to put up lighting tracks for the lights to constantly move around the plants. I'll let you know exactly what kind of soil, foods for veg and flowering when I pick them up, my buddy the "Plant Doctor" knows exactly what to use and will pick it up for me. That is all I know right now but I got excited and wanted to get a new journal going.

There might be a delay in getting pictures, my camera is broke (like 6yrs old)
so I'm thinking about going and picking up a new one if it's going to be to expensive to fix. I'll post more on Wednesday, unless I find out something different or something changes. Man I can't wait.

Peace P420

thanks guys :goof:

like Carp though I still got to wait for the clones but, just getting ready is pumping me up. And knowing it won't be long till I got some little ladies and lots of bud to smoke during this grow will make things go faster because I have enough to last. So I can sit and relax during this grow and enjoy it that much more. :grinjoint:

well one more week than my clones should be ready, but I'm only doing 16 (mainly Herijuana), cause that is all the really healthy ones. so today i went out and am getting all my soil today and plan on germinating 3 more to go with my 16 clones. so I can go with 1 of each (NL #9, Skywalker or S.A.G.E x Blue Rhino) or just 3 of a kind, I think I will pick.......I'll get back to you later today about that. My only other big thing I need to get is a new digital camera to be able to share this grow with you guys properly.
Peace P420 :grinjoint:

so since I can only get 16 really healthy clones, I'm germinating 4 seeds right now (I said 3 before but I want 20 plants altogether) so I ended up germinating 2 Skywalker, 1 S.AG.E x Blue Rhino and 1 NL#9.

I don't have a camera anymore, must purchase one before I get started. but that depends on how much more $ I need to get going, just spent $80 on soil and need to buy nutrients as well. I'll have to wait and see what the next week or so brings.

well overnight 2 of the 4 seeds germinated have sprouted nice root from the shell, I'll plant them this afternoon. Oh yeah they wher both Skywalker.
Peace P420

Thanks man, just planted the two Skywalker seeds. And then just tried MV's sandpaper trick to soften up the seeds shell for better chance of germination on the S.A.G.E x Blue Rhino and Northern Lights #9.

definitely I just really got to watch all 4 if they all sprout, so I got to really watch them during flowering to make sure I get no males, cause the 16 clones are guaranteed females, but I'm praying to get at least 1-2 females. Which would be great for variety, cause my clones are ww x bd and herijuana and then the possibility of 1-3 more different strains would make one nice crop.
Peace P420

Well I'm thinking the sandpaper technique might have worked the S.A.G.E x Blue Rhino has cracked and a small root emerging, should definitely be ready to plant tomorrow. So that is 3 out of 4 in 2 days, hopefully I can get that NL#9 going this time.

Back
Top Bottom