P420's Grow Journal 2

Well I checked and all 3 are sticking out of the soil now, one Skywalker lost its seed shell while the other and the S.A.G.E x Blue Rhino are sticking up with their shells about to come off. I'll have pictures tomorrow because I'm going to buy a new digital camera finally.
Peace P420 :grinjoint:

well I woke up this morning to see that my 2 Skywalker seedlings have sprouted up and the S.A.G.E x Blue Rhino is starting to pop off it's shell. Still nothing from NL #9 yet..... :hmmmm: :hmmmm: anyway here's a bad shot of them and a picture of what I'm smoking from last grow. and I just got word today my clones are all nice and healthy and should be ready sometime this week.

SA400006.jpg

SA400004.jpg

Glad to see you finally got a cam. What did you get?

Can't believe that NL#9, just doen't seem to be a good batch of seeds. Glad everything else is doing so well. Do you know when your getting your clones?

nice grow and variety. cant wait to see the difference in them in about a week or two. but damn bro 20 plants, u lucky man.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Glad to see you finally got a cam. What did you get?

Can't believe that NL#9, just doen't seem to be a good batch of seeds. Glad everything else is doing so well. Do you know when your getting your clones?

Thanks NDW4M, I ended up getting this really nice samsung camera, yeah those NL#9 must be a bad batch. About the clones I was told yesterday that in the next week or so, but I guess they are very healthy and almost ready so it's worth the wait.

well still nothing from the NL#9.....this is the 3rd time I've tried to germinate a seed from this batch of $195 pack of 10, thank god they where free or I would be so pissed.....the 2 Skywalker seedlings seem to be fine and the S.A.G.E x Blue Rhino is slowly coming out of its shell.....oh well the real fun begins when I get my clones....I'll get a couple pictures tomorrow.

definitely good idea for the NL #9 and all the strains that are starting off as seeds keep a mother plant from all of them.

definitely need to have a good variety of strains, and I've had NL#9 before and its amazing so it would be nice to have one this grow and for future grows.

Re: P420's Grow Journal 2 FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Well good news I just got word that my clones are ready (FINALLY!!!). So now I can start my second full medical crop (16-20) which I was just told is mainly herijuana and a few of the white widow x black domina again. I just wasn't given exact amounts, just told they are really ready sometime later this weekend to go into their permanent home, man I'm excited. :goof: :tommy:

yep FINALLY I got word today that my clones come tomorrow afternoon, its about time! But my buddy had a lot going on helping other medicinal growers, its my turn now so as long as all goes well tomorrow then I will definitely have some pictures.
Peace P420

Back
Top Bottom