Parnelli's 2021 Mystery Grow

parnelli

My buddy "Dirty Dicky" gave me some seeds in 2020 and I've had them stashed away since then. Just put them in the Aerogrow to germinate yesterday and am hoping that a few of them pop. Regardless, I'll give myself an early Xmas present and buy some landrace sativa seeds soon just in case nothing pops up. I can always use the purchased seeds for an outdoor summertime grow.

My buddy "Dirty Dicky" gave me some seeds in 2020 and I've had them stashed away since then. Just put them in the Aerogrow to germinate yesterday and am hoping that a few of them pop. Regardless, I'll give myself an early Xmas present and buy some landrace sativa seeds soon just in case nothing pops up. I can always use the purchased seeds for an outdoor summertime grow.
Hey @parnelli how have you been my friend?
Hope you don't mind if I jump on the bus with you for this one.:popcorn:
What are you going to be growing in? Soil ,Coco?

Stay safe
Bill

Doin' fine Bill284; I'm sticking with soil in a grow tent in the basement. I'll post some pix soon.
Soil isn't my forte so hopefully I'll learn something along the way.
Any idea what the seeds are?

Stay safe
Bill

This is not good. One seed popped but didn't survive (couldn't keep it moist enough). Used both the Aerogrow method and Crop King method of seed germination (with added heat to about 82F) - neither were successful. I'm going back to the cd case method of seed germination to see what happens.

Maybe the third time's the charm. Starting a new cd case of seeds today. This last batch had one seed (out of 8) pop, got the root to about 3mm, and that was all she wrote. :(
Good luck Amigo. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom