Parnelli's Covid-19 Indoor Grow

Trich's were milky white so I decide to harvest
2021.36.JPG
It's drying and curing time. I'm thinking I'll have over an ounce after it's dried. Still got about 3 weeks remaining for the Red that's still in the tent.

So I totally misunderstood the humidity needed during curing. My curing room, aka basement, has an ambient humidity of about 35%. So not having Boveda packs I repurposed my wife's 30 year old Tupperware and Kraft cheese shaker to create a humidor. Hopefully I can get the humidity into the 60's for a better cure.

2021.38.JPG

2021.39.JPG

2021.40.JPG

So it's 10 below with a foot of snow outside. With nowhere to spread out the used up soil from the grow I thought "why not just leave it in the tent". Then I thought "why not try to reveg the Malawi - it works when u plant dormant roots; how about a live rooted stem?" Not sure it will work, especially since I cut off all the branches and leaves.

2021.41.JPG

So it's 10 below with a foot of snow outside. With nowhere to spread out the used up soil from the grow I thought "why not just leave it in the tent". Then I thought "why not try to reveg the Malawi - it works when u plant dormant roots; how about a live rooted stem?" Not sure it will work, especially since I cut off all the branches and leaves.

2021.41.JPG
Sorry my friend with out leaves she won't grow.

I noticed I didn't clean up the workbench for these pix. For those of u thinking I'm sniffing Testor's model glue and Zippo lighter fluid (or other nefarious uses) I'm finishing an old Space Shuttle model and regripping golf clubs. :laugh:
Love to see shuttle when she done. Perfect time to do clubs.

It's the end of week 10 of flowering for the Red. When I took a close look at the buds the trich's were mostly clear but starting to look cloudy - no amber; just the way I like my redheads clear, energetic, and feisty. Ace Seeds says 9-12 weeks of flowering time. Any day now.

Bill284, I took ur advice and left some green (leaves) on Red. Let's see if reveg'ing takes.

2021.42.JPG

2021.43.JPG
There is lots of leaves left on that beauty. Should be enough to keep going.
But more importantly beautiful buds. Nice harvest. :thumb:

So before I archive this grow journal I need to finish a few follow-up items. Don't expect any pix of degripped or regripped golf clubs even tho I just bought the new grips; I'll get to those soon. I did finish the Space Shuttle model that was on the desk. Paint work leaves something to be desired only using paints I had laying around. Unlike when I built models as a kid there are no glue marks :laughtwo:. Here are some pix.

Space Shuttle 1.JPG

Space Shuttle 3.JPG

Space Shuttle 5.JPG

Still working the reveg on the Panama Red. She is still alive with some of the leaves turning brown. I had the LED only about 12 in away and running at 18/6. I've moved the LED to 18 in and changed the schedule to 24/0. I've not seen any rounded leaves growing yet nor noticed any other new growth of regular leaves.

Anybody having any issues having seeds shipped to the US from Europe? ACE Seeds and others will no longer ship to the US and are telling customer to buy from local seed banks. Unfortunately, the selection available isn't what I'm looking for. I may just have to settle.

Hey Parnelli,

Wow that was pretty quick! Also wanted to mention I once left a bucket of soil in the grow room after chopping the plant. Before long it was covered in mites.... not sure if I brought the mites in or if there were a few on the plant that I didn’t notice and after the chop they multipled. Anyway glad your reveg took hold, hey that’s a cool model!

Back
Top Bottom