Passing Your Urine Analysis

Alex420 said:
I think substitution would be your best and cheapest method since they dont watch you during employment drug screens. Bring a clean friend's piss strapped to the inside of your thigh or under your nuts to stay body temp. pour it in and hand it to them ;)

how is this going to help flush out my system completely? :icon_roll I'm trying to find information on system flush products, I may not even have to take a drug screen. All the stuff I see listed is a quick fix, I want a permanent fix

I am sure GNC has some. I have seen it before. Its like a week long deal. Or you could just quit smoking and exercise, eat right and you will be flushing yourself little by little every day. Otherwise just go to a healt food/ vitamin store. Ask the cahier it may be behind the counter in a cabinet, like it is here.

cdh1125 said:
how is this going to help flush out my system completely? :icon_roll I'm trying to find information on system flush products, I may not even have to take a drug screen. All the stuff I see listed is a quick fix, I want a permanent fix

The only way to be clean permanently is to stop smoking and burn all the fat cells in your body containing THC metabolites. This process can take anywhere from 2-6 weeks naturally. Some people can do it in a week, but you'll need a very high metabolism.

piss will last quite a while in the fridge.
my father is a drug toxicoligist for the government for about 18 years now and he used to test me when i was in school all the time (i failed all the time to )
but the point is that the govenment keeps all U.A.s in the fridge and the positives go into the freezer in case further testing is in order. by the way when i was about 17 i found out my dad had been a bigger pot head than i was, and was smoking all the buds that he stole from me and not flushing it down the toilet like he said. but bygons
will be bygons now we smoke alot together and have become the best of friends

im pretty big im 16 almost 17 weigh 210lbs i smoked about 1/2 a oz in a month, and got it out of my system in a week drinking 5 gallons of water. so you should be good dont smoke like 2 weeks before ur piss test. a couple hits will last 2-3days a bowl will last about 5 days. trust me i have home drug testing kits, and i have done them to prove my theory

Re: ~Passing Your Urine Analysis~

My girlfriend is an occasionall smoker (a few hits everyother sat or so) and she found out she had to take a drug test for an internship. She's taking it at the university health department so I'm not sure how strickt it will be. The last time she smoked was 9 or 10 days ago, but she had a bit more thatn she usually does. She does cardio exercise for a half hour every other day, drinks 64 oz of water everyday and takes a B-Complex vitamin everyday. Today she found out that her test might be tomorow or friday.
Think she will pass?

UserName1 said:
I heard that you should put 6-10 drops in? What would be wrong if theres too much bleach if its only a home test that wont detect it anyways? Will the bleach not work if theres too little or too much? If im a pretty heavy smoker lets say will only one drop of bleach not be enough to cover up all the thc?

Nope, if bleach even works (I have never had anyone verify it, only people say they "heard it from somewhere") putting too much in the cup definately won't hurt anything. It's not like your parents are going to be sending it off to a lab for analyzing.

You either get a positive or a negative. Hell you could just fill the cup up with lemonaide and they'd still get a negative.

And don't worry about them smelling the bleach either. I seriously doubt your parents are going to hold their noses up to a cup of their son's piss and take a whiff.

You might want to be on the safe side and buy a home test kit of your own and verify the bleach method works. They're about $5-10. Like I said I've never heard anyone actually tell me they tried it and it worked.

has anyone tried his aprin and water method? does it work? and no, most home kits have a PH scale on them, and can tell if u add bleach, or use mountian dew or lemonaid

Ice Fluid said:
has anyone tried his aprin and water method? does it work? and no, most home kits have a PH scale on them, and can tell if u add bleach, or use mountian dew or lemonaid

All the home kits I've ever seen have only a litle negative or positive symbol. I guess you get what you pay for.

YES, all the methods I mentioned will work 100% of the time if you do them right. Drink enough water and your piss will literally become water. Take the vitamins and minerals to bring the specific gravity and creatine (what labs test for) back to par.

As for asprin, yes it increases your chances of producing a false negative.

During routine drug analysis with the Syva d.a.u. Emit immunoassays we observed a high frequency of urines with lower rates of changes in absorbance (delta A R) than the rate for a drug-free urine calibrator. Many of these urines contained salicylates. Among 40 urines with apparent salicylate concentrations between 15 and 420 mg/dL tested for benzoylecgonine (BE), 20 had delta A R < -4 (range +2 to -28 mA/min). The rates decreased with increasing salicylate: delta A R = -0.057 x (salicylate, mg/dL) -0.22 mA/min (r = 0.85, n = 40, P < 0.01). Urines from 100 control subjects (no salicylate) had mean +/- SD delta A R values of -1.05 +/- 2.2 mA/min (range +3 to -7; only two were < -4 mA/min). Although direct addition of salicylic acid (200 mg/dL) to urine specimens did not reproduce the negative bias, ingestion of aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) did by -0.09 mA/min per 1 mg/dL (72.4 mumol/L) salicylate. Negative biases observed for other Emit d.a.u. assays after salicylate ingestion lead us to conclude that ingestion of therapeutic doses of aspirin may cause false-negative results for drug screens in urines by this technology.

Alex, you cannot use lemonade, it tests for the main ingredient in urine, *creatine* on home drug tests, if its not urine it will not give you a positive or a negative, instead of the lines, it will just be blank. telling you to take another piss test.

Zeke said:
Alex, you cannot use lemonade, it tests for the main ingredient in urine, *creatine* on home drug tests, if its not urine it will not give you a positive or a negative, instead of the lines, it will just be blank. telling you to take another piss test.

Zeke, I am aware of this. I was figuratively speaking. That is why I so strongly recommend:

Alex420 said:
Take the vitamins and minerals to bring the specific gravity and creatine (what labs test for) back to par.

PS: Creatine (in powder form) can't be added to a sample. Well it can, but tests dont actually detect creatine like you think. They test for creatinine, which is what creatine becomes after the body breaks it down.

Hey I was busted back in nov. They (the law) gave me two options 1: get prosicuted do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars. or B: Enter TASK the pothead diversion program (if you complete it nothing goes on your record.)
Naturally I chose task. I had to go on a road trip and they let me go. The piss test I took before I left came up clean. However when I got back and took another 13 days later I came up dirty. I wasnt around anyone smoking the boss wouldnt let anyone bring it cuz of me. (I had to turn down my buddy I havnt seen in 2 years :icon_roll ) And I wasnt around any second hand smoke when I got back. Now I busted my ass working up at 7am bed at 2am for seven days straight. So Im assuming that the long week and major changes to my body/lifestyle made me fail.

How easy does this happen do I still need to be careful?

Ive got a lighter work load now but I still have extra stuff to do thats not part of my regular lifestyle.

Ive got five weeks to go and cant afford to screw this up.
Oh yeah the people that work there are telling me they dont know why I failed. f..k.rs. I know there lying. I kinda feel like theyre trying to get my money so they can run me through the system anyway. If I fail again I'm out .

wish I was dazed, slightly confused,
420halted

420halted said:
Hey I was busted back in nov. They (the law) gave me two options 1: get prosicuted do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars. or B: Enter TASK the pothead diversion program (if you complete it nothing goes on your record.)
Naturally I chose task. I had to go on a road trip and they let me go. The piss test I took before I left came up clean. However when I got back and took another 13 days later I came up dirty. I wasnt around anyone smoking the boss wouldnt let anyone bring it cuz of me. (I had to turn down my buddy I havnt seen in 2 years :icon_roll ) And I wasnt around any second hand smoke when I got back. Now I busted my ass working up at 7am bed at 2am for seven days straight. So Im assuming that the long week and major changes to my body/lifestyle made me fail.

How easy does this happen do I still need to be careful?

Ive got a lighter work load now but I still have extra stuff to do thats not part of my regular lifestyle.

Ive got five weeks to go and cant afford to screw this up.
Oh yeah the people that work there are telling me they dont know why I failed. f..k.rs. I know there lying. I kinda feel like theyre trying to get my money so they can run me through the system anyway. If I fail again I'm out .

wish I was dazed, slightly confused,
420halted

Substances or Conditions which can cause false positives(cannabis)
Ibuprofen; (Advil, Nuprin, Motrin, Excedrin IB etc)
Naproxen (Aleve)
Ketoprofen (Orudis KT)
Promethazine (Phenergan, Promethegan)
Riboflavin (B2, Hempseed Oil)
Kidney infection (Kidney disease, diabetes) Liver Disease
Dronabinol (Marinol)

Back
Top Bottom