Passing Your Urine Analysis

Re: ~Passing Your Urine Analysis~

Thank you! I had no Idea that aleve would cause s false positive thats what I take for my headaches.
As far as exercise should I just wait untill this is all over?

420halted said:
Thank you! I had no Idea that aleve would cause s false positive thats what I take for my headaches.
As far as exercise should I just wait untill this is all over?

exercise up to 7 days before a test. start eating fatty foods during those 7 days so that you can pack on new THC-free fat cells.

Thank you for your help Alex. However my tests are random. I call monday thru friday for my color. My color didnt come up this week so I figure it will mon thru wed this coming week.I havnt bothered working out just to be safe but I spent several hours doing yard work in the Arizona heat today. I have been eating fatty food And I plan on taking a home test to see if I'm good but if not will drinking water flush out what I have relesed?

Been a smoker for 12 years and I have a slow metabolism and I have not smoked for 46 days( still aways from the two month mark).
Thanks again!

420halted said:
Thank you for your help Alex. However my tests are random. I call monday thru friday for my color. My color didnt come up this week so I figure it will mon thru wed this coming week.I havnt bothered working out just to be safe but I spent several hours doing yard work in the Arizona heat today. I have been eating fatty food And I plan on taking a home test to see if I'm good but if not will drinking water flush out what I have relesed?

Been a smoker for 12 years and I have a slow metabolism and I have not smoked for 46 days( still aways from the two month mark).
Thanks again!

you've got to understand, even with a slow metabolism, at 46 days the THC in your blood and urine is going to be SO spread out (if they even exist) that most labs are not going to be able to detect them... so even the slightest dillution should bring your levels down enough to pass..

lol dude you'll pass it only takes 25 days if your smoking good pot, i have a slow metabolism too, but i drank 5 gallons of water, and passed mine. no smoking week before my test.

Zeke said:
lol dude you'll pass it only takes 25 days if your smoking good pot, i have a slow metabolism too, but i drank 5 gallons of water, and passed mine. no smoking week before my test.

Zeke said:

well yea but you gotta remember everybody is different, everybody smokes different potencies of herb, everybody exercises differently, some people dont exercise at all, some people simply have active lifestyles, some people weigh more than others, some people dont smoke much, some people have higher tolerancies than others, etc. it's really hard to predict if another person will be clean or not -- the only person that will know about yourself is yourself. do some experiments after this is over maybe. if your clean, smoke a few joints and wait a week and test yourself again. test and experiment, test and experiment, until your know your body like you do your herb.

just FYI: the longest i've ever heard of someone being clean and still coming up positive is 2 months. it was a gc/ms UA (the most precise) for the gov't (probation probably). this is very rare and unlikely to happen. even most PO's will tell you most people are clean by 30 days. the individual was probably an 800 lb stoner who rested on his bed all day like an elephant seal and had to be removed by forklift through a hole in his wall come test day.

if someone really wants to know what drugs you've been doing, all they have to do is withdraw a little fluid from your spine. it shows something like 8-12 years back.

Alex420 said:
if someone really wants to know what drugs you've been doing, all they have to do is withdraw a little fluid from your spine. it shows something like 8-12 years back.

Fuck that, i'd never let anyone do that to me, its not like you could be forced to do it, and pay for what you did 8-12 years back lol.

Thanks for your help guys. The tests have been comming up clean for the past couple weeks and this will all be over soon! 29 days to go! Thanks again. I'm so glad I found this site!

WTF? I haven't smoked in like a week and a half. and I been drinking hella water a gallon and a half every day. I went to my gym and sweated alot. today I did nothing I took a drug test of my own to see if I would be clean. and it's marked 1 line on the C= positive, 2 lines 1 one the C and one on the T= Negative. well It showed up dark on the C and lightly on the T. I'm not sure if thats good or not. I have 2 drug tests to take one on monday (tomorrow job test) and then on Tuesday(Marine corpse test) I hope I'm not fucked.

I've heard putting bleach in your piss will make you pass...
Of course, a lab will figure it out, but would it work for a home drug test?

Quick drug test question...I have been getting ready for a drug test (haven't smoked in six weeks so I'm clean now) but I just got a vaporizer and I'm dying to use it. The thing is, I don't have to take the test for at least another week until after I'm planning to try out the vaporizer because I am going on vacation. I have a very good metabolism as I exercise a lot...I have very little fat on my body. So, I plan on blazing the vap the day before I leave. The only thing that worries me is that during the trip I'm going to be sitting around, drinking, and eating all day long. Does it seem reasonable that the THC should be essentially out of my system within a few days? At least within a week?

"Ain't gonna piss in the cup for no man" - Daddy X (X-tra X)

i tested positive for marijuana. sucks cause now i cant work for that company and im getting fired from the temp agency i was with.

sick thanks for the advice. Danm a half ounce 2 days before the test, thats wild. where can i get some cranberry pills?

do home tests calculate creatine levels? because i passed 2 home tests using the aspirin method but i was wondering if anyone thinks it may come back diluted? i took some vitamin b-12 about 2 hours before.

I had to take two court requested drug tests.

I failed my first one, Because i didnt even expect a test, But i was smoking everyday for years prior to this test. So of course i failed.

Next time, 8 weeks later. I quit smoking completly for 8 weeks(Well technically 7 weeks and 4 days but who gives a fuck.) I took a home drug test to see if i passed, And i fucking failed. I went to my local headshop and bought a detox and another home drug test kit. I took the detox and followed the instructions, Took the home test and passed.

So i went back and grabbed another detox, And they gave me some pills with it for free.

I passed the court requred drug test.

The detox i used is called "Maximum Gold Extra Strength". Its extra strength because its 20 oz compared to the normal 16 oz. You can search online and find it. It says drink it, Then fill it up with water and drink it. I did that, Then filled it up a second time and drank it. By the time i got to court i had to piss so bad, I went to the bathroom three times before the test like it says on the bottle. I passed the test.

They gave me pills called "Precleanse" which is supposed to help detox too.

This it the detox ive been reccomeneded by from everyone, Becasue everybody who used it it worked for them.

And now im one of the reccomenders, It works wonders.

does the product "AZO Standerd"(not cranberry) work? I've heard it, have even sworn by it. but i dont know. can any one confirm or debunk it? (please no opinions only facts!)

Back
Top Bottom