Passing Your Urine Analysis

Re: ~Passing Your Urine Analysis~

i have tried using certo liquid pectin found in stores. i drink it with warm gatoraide an hour before, then i drink a cold glass of water 20 mins after. i used a home tester for thc and passed then i passed my test in the lab. i wasnt really smoking much at the time but it was chronic though (sour diesel) about a bowl a day until 1 day before. i usually can pass naturally after 3 1/2 weeks of not smoking maybe i got lucky with the pectin i don't know.

OMG! WHAT A GREAT GUIDE! THIS IS A GREAT REFERENCE! THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME, SITTING DOWN AND WRITING THIS FOR EVERYONE HERE BRO! AWESOME! :cool:

Greetings Fellow Tokers!

It's been a while since someone has posted here, I've decided to revive the thread, since I'm a bit concerned about my own urine analysis.

I've read all the threads about dilution, substitution, and the likes. I was wondering if you guys can give me some opinions or insights on my situation.

I've smoking more or less for a year or so, and this December to January I need to stop for an employment test. Here's some additional info about me:

5'3, around 114 lbs., (average weight), medium metabolism.

Below is a calendar with some markings that I made.

Red circle - First day of stopping after months of almost daily smoking.
Green circles - Days when I still smoked.

Now, its Dec. 21, and I've been wondering, does the days when I didn't smoke at all have any significance in helping me get cleaner soon?

Basically what happened was I tried to refrain from smoking during weekdays, and did it on weekends instead. I'm not sure when exactly my urinalysis is, but most likely it will be sometime in January, so I'm still planning to smoke at most for one day during weekends. I'm estimating that by the week I take my test, I would be capable of doing dilution. I'm also planning to do some workouts pretty soon, to get rid of more fat.

So what do you guys think? I'd really appreciate your help dudes! By the way, I'm not capable of buying synthetic urine and home test kits in my area, in case anyone is planning to suggest that.

Thanks a lot! :Rasta:

Look, you guys, most of the shit people tell you to do does not work at all. It is a bunch of old wives tales. Drinking a shit load of water or taking vitamins or anything like that does not help over the long term. It simply does not speed up the rate that your body removes THC or whatever chemical it forms in your body. The only time drinking a ton of liquids will help is if you do it before your piss test. Any product that claims otherwise is bull shit.

Basically, THC or whatever chemical it forms in the body, is stored in your fat cells. Once it is in there it is released from your body according to a half-life, kinda like radiation. Exactly what the half-life is depends on the particular person. While exercise possibly could help speed up the half life, if there were something you could take to speed up the burning of fat cells, there would be no fat people in world. Think about it. So drinking water or taking vitamins or what ever shit you want to take does not really do anything to speed up the half-life. On any given day you are pretty much releasing this shit in your urine at a constant rate. Over the long run, however, you slowly have less and less THC in your body. As this occurs, over the long run, you slowly release less and less THC in your urine. Eventually, you get to the point where you are releasing so little THC that it is below the amount they can detect with the test.

So here is why diluting your urine before your piss test can help you. Because you have to have so many parts per million of Thc or whatever chemical that it forms in the body in your piss before it will test positive and since the THC is coming out of your body at a constant rate, if you drink a shit load of water before your test, to the point where you are pissing all the time, you essentially decrease the amount of time that THC can collect in your piss. More particularly, you decrease the ppm of THC in your urine because instead of pissing out urine that has been in your body for say 6 hours, and has been accumulating THC for six hours, you are pissing out urine that has been in your body for an hour or less, and has only accumulated the amount of THC that you have released during an hour or less. Remember THC is released at a fairly constant rate over the short term, so if you are pissing a bunch over a short period of time, each time you piss you have less THC in the piss than if you just pissed one time over that same time period.

The problem with drinking plain water before your test, according to my understanding, is that it also dilutes other substances that should be in your piss. They test for these other substances. If they see that they are diluted they know what you have done and they will make you come back and take the test again. So you need to buy a good product that makes you piss a bunch before your test and at the same time replaces the other substances that they test for.

I hope this helps you.

mmjmike

If you're going to dilute on the day of your test you should take b-complex vitamins and creatin for the previous 48 hours so that when you do dilute on the day of your test you'll have color (from the vitamins) and creatine, which is one of the things they test for to see if you've diluted your urine. The creatine is an amino acid or something that breaks down like protein normally would in undiluted urine.
There are some good sites out there, as well as the link on this site, that explain this.

So here's my story, I'm getting promoted at work which means I'll now be an employee of that company and not through a staffing company. My boss likes me a lot and needs me to be able to stay with the company and told me there will be a drug test and asked if I would be cool and if not he could delay it a week maybe 2. I said I was pretty sure I'd be fine but he said to let him know by Tuesday so he knows whether to start the paperwork and what not.

Luckily I lost my dealer in about the last week of March, I don't remember the exact date I last smoked but it's been all of April for sure and maybe the last week of march as well where I have not smoked anything at all. However, I was smoking 2-3 times a day for a solid 3 or so months before that. I've read through the whole FAQ but I'm still just wondering what my best course of action would be.

Since he brought it up and said he could wait a week or two I've pretty much decided I'll take the two weeks so it will have been a full 6 weeks maybe even 7 weeks for me of no smoking at all. Should I be completely worry free and maybe not even bother taking the two weeks or even just say a week will be fine.
I'm not fat by any means, 5'11" 170 lbs but aside from walking the dog for 15 or so minutes and playing golf every now and then I really don't get much exercise and have gotten really out of shape so I'm thinking my metabolism isn't very high. Is it worth trying to really start working out for a week or so and trying to burn as much fat as I can then resting for a few days before the test or could that just do more harm than good and release any THC that's still buried in my system somewhere. Or is it best to just keep doing what I'm doing and figure 6 or 7 full weeks of no smoking but with minimal exercise will be more than enough to easily pass a test.

Thanks for any help and sorry if I sound paranoid but this is a big promotion and I don't want to take any chances and would burn a lot of bridges if I failed since I'd get fired and not just not get the promotion.

Awesome, good to hear, though I don't really drink tea I drink a lot of coffee and energy drinks so hopefully that does something at least. The earliest I'll be tested is mid next week which will make it pretty much 6 weeks of nothing. I'm guessing I'll know the exact date so I'm thinking a bottle of water or two in the morning just in case and I'll be fine. Thanks for the info and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to pick up a new stash around the time I'll pass the test and have a big old celebration once it's official.

i used a diet of niacin..took one..once a day, along with a drink called Formula 3 come test time....never failed ..even smoked the night before..was getting tested 1-2 times a week sometimes for a month straight...

I have a urine test on 5/26 and it is going to be lab tested, not dip stick tested. If I quit this Friday, will I be clean by the time? That will give me exactly 5 weeks to get clean. I have not smoked weed until 4/29, however, Ive been smoking every day since. I am 5'9 and 150 pounds. I walk an average of 45min a day for my job 5 days a week but that is the only time I exercise. Will that exercise help speed things up? Are the chances good that I will pass by that time?

Going in Friday for the dreaded test for a killer new job ($60K/year) with a bank. I'm 42, 5'11, 190 lbs., been smoking daily for darn near 25 years and this will be my first drug test ever.

Friday will mark 14 days since I last smoked, I've been working out and eating lots of red meat (like I always do), drinking lots of beer & Mountain Dew (like I always do) so I'm not terribly worried about passing, but I have a question about the test itself...

The staffing agency that set up this job gave me a sheet that I'm supposed to take into the testing lab. It says:

"TEST(S) REQUESTED BY EMPLOYER: PROFILE 1 [ ] 5 PANEL / PROFILE 2 [ ] 7 PANEL / PROFILE 3 [ ] 9 PANEL / PROFILE 4 [ ] 10 PANEL / PROFILE 5 [ ] 10 + MDMA / PROFILE 6 [ ] 7 + UAL"

Does anyone have any idea what this stuff means?

Thanks for all this info. Reading this thread will definitely help me sleep these next few days.

MF1

"A "panel" is a predetermined list of tests to run"

-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test

"TEST(S) REQUESTED BY EMPLOYER: PROFILE 1 [ ] 5 PANEL / PROFILE 2 [ ] 7 PANEL / PROFILE 3 [ ] 9 PANEL / PROFILE 4 [ ] 10 PANEL / PROFILE 5 [ ] 10 + MDMA / PROFILE 6 [ ] 7 + UAL"

If they are making you take the 10 panel test, they are testing you for MDMA for sure, which is the substance found in ec**asy.

I am 6'2, weighed 165ish at the time of testing, and I have a very low body fat level and very high metabolism.

When I started taking tests I did it before I was sentenced to look good for the judge. So I tested after not having smoked for 24 hours and measured 280 ng (nanograms).

I took a test two days later and was down to 80 ng without any exercise or special technique/drinks...

Five days later I tested and was well under the 50 ng limit where anything under that is considered second hand smoke.

So over a roughly 7 day period I was clean without any tricks or exercise, etc... And 280 ng is apparently considered Very high. They actually thought I smoked before I went into the test... But 150-200 is considered high to them...

So since I can test clean over a one week period without trying, I smoked once a week, after my tests, and then a few days before my next test I would drink Redline (a fat inscinerator) available at corner stores, and go for a jog.

I did that for the 2-3 days before my test. And I was testing once a week. So I smoked on day one heavily, then days 4,5,6 I cleansed. On day seven my body was in need of storing fat so none was being expelled in my urine and no marijuana metabolites (if present) were ever detected...

And I never showed a trace...

Just thought I would share how my testing experience went...

Back
Top Bottom