Passing Your Urine Analysis

Re: ~Passing Your Urine Analysis~

Best way to figure out if you are clean for THC you can get tests real cheap at
Medical Disposables.us - Clinical, Workplace and At Home Drug Test Kits but, and its been said before, don't smoke if you know you have to drop. If its unexpected I've cleaned out in as little as a 7 day week drinking a lot of water and then 2 hours before the test I drink a 2ltr of water and take a lot of vitamins to give urine color. The THC strips are 1 USD a piece.

When I started taking tests I did it before I was sentenced to look good for the judge. So I tested after not having smoked for 24 hours and measured 280 ng (nanograms).

How often were you smoking before you took that test? It makes a big difference if you were smoking everyday for a year or so compared to smoking once before your test.

I was smoking all day, each day. So I might have been clean pretty fast after smoking for just one day...

I was going to a lab voluntarily before I went to court, my public defender recommended it, said it would look good for the judge. It did help out too...

But ya it was lab analysis, so thats how I knew the nanogram levels.

The probation department here uses dip sticks though.

hi everyone!!!
im new here but this thread has been my bible for the last 2 weeks.. :)
thanks a lot!!!!!!!! :)

anyway, i just posted a thread called "how i passed my urine test"... i thought it would be a good idea posting "success" stories in a thread (i know i was desperetly looking for one)...

i thought it would be a good idea to post FIRST HAND our expericens in testing... maybe itll be of help for someone... :)

Just dropped in to tell you guys I passed after staying clean for two weeks... Moral of the story? Stay active and don't get fat. :clap:

Just bumping an old thread of mine in hopes it will help a few of the new people too lazy to search.

-Alex

Thanks Alex420, I was going to try to pass a test by only drinking Detox liquid but changed my mind (and probably saved my ass) after reading this post. Very useful and instructive.

:peace:

I have a UA (piss test) in about 2 weeks. I have been clean now for only 3 days and have drank tons and tons and tons of water and have pissed more than I even knew I could, LOL. I weigh 135lbs and stand about 5'7. I am very lean and cannot gain weight for the life of me so I know I have a high metabolism. I also take multi vitamins with contain Niacin. Any other suggestions? Just to ease my mind...do you think I will be ok?

I have a UA (piss test) in about 2 weeks. I have been clean now for only 3 days and have drank tons and tons and tons of water and have pissed more than I even knew I could, LOL. I weigh 135lbs and stand about 5'7. I am very lean and cannot gain weight for the life of me so I know I have a high metabolism. I also take multi vitamins with contain Niacin. Any other suggestions? Just to ease my mind...do you think I will be ok?

The best thing you can do is read EVERYTHING Alex posted and see what you would feel most comfortable doing. Check it out because no one knows you better than yourself! And yes I think you would be fine because the most important thing is WATER WATER WATER and more WATER

The best thing you can do is read EVERYTHING Alex posted and see what you would feel most comfortable doing. Check it out because no one knows you better than yourself! And yes I think you would be fine because the most important thing is WATER WATER WATER and more WATER

Thanks a million! I did read Alex's post (what a great post might I add) I think I'm turning into water....LOL Whatever will help me pass! Can't wait until its over so I can light back up!

:cool:

any cheap syntetic urine kits that really work?

its for a pre-employment drugs screening and I really cant spend much over $40 bucks. Iv'e heard of products out there like quickfix 4.0 but ive heard complaints they dont give you enough urine to fill the cup to the line.. how many ounces of synthetic piss do i need and whats the best kind/brand? also ive been applying for costco, walmart, rite aid, cvs, target, sears, macys, best buy, radioshack..etc..do you think/know if these places would just use the urine test or will i be suprised by a hair folicle test or something else? thanks!

Nothing works as good as water. I smoked 2 days before a test and just chugged water the day before and morning of. I would agree, drinking tons of fluid before a test flushes your system out. It all has to do with how many nano-particles of thc are in your urine. I have two years probation. If I know I have a test I stop smoking or I smoke this stuff. 420 Wholesale Legal Herbs

Is it harder for girls to conceal synthetic urine than guys? Rather, is it easier to be caught. I have a pre-employment test tomorrow morning...
Very nervous...

Is it harder for girls to conceal synthetic urine than guys? Rather, is it easier to be caught. I have a pre-employment test tomorrow morning...
Very nervous...

actuly its easier for girs to smuggle things they have an extra cavity..

I have asked before and got great answers but now I have run into another issue. I was a religious daily smoker but with the economy in the dirt, lost my job. I quit smoking and started drinking water, lots and lots of water. But after 3 months, I never had to take a drug test so I went ahead and took 5 hits...just with the luck I have, I now have a drug test within a week. I took those 5 hits this past weekend. I have started drinking water, lots and lots of water. I am thin and cannot gain weight for the life of me. I have a fast metabolism. I am about 5'7 135lbs. I also started taking multi vitamins which contain Niacin. Any suggestions or do you think I am doing the right stuff.

Back
Top Bottom