Passing Your Urine Analysis

Re: ~Passing Your Urine Analysis~

dj_420 said:
i believe the only way acid can be tested for is in a spinal tap
Nope... that probably stems from the whole *** in your spine myth...
*** can be detected by a uranalysis, but not generally any of the OTC ones nor for most jobs... ('cept the military).
It's detection period is only like 72 hours though.

:hmmmm: I read and re-read the ideas for passing a pre-employment drug screen.........the aspirin and water and b-12 and cranberry pills. But I wanted to know if there is anyway to distinguish a 13 year old males urine from an adult females? Could it be used for the screening and make it with flying colors? My young son(who DOES NOT smoke) and I had to leave our home because of abuse and move somewhere else. Before I left I smoked regularly, heavily(always away from him) and now I have a job interview which is very important and I need to know what I can do and if his urine would work for me or do the labs test to distinguish? Thanks.

Thanks for the great post!
I've been refraining from smoking for a few weeks because i've been searching for jobs...
I was wondering one thing though.

If they test females... they're usually not allowed to be in the same room with you, right?

I smoke around 12 grams of Dro every day. Does anyone know how long it would take for all the THC to be out of my body and me to be able to pass a drug test?

12grams day!? well unless your a really skinny person with like no body fat then it will be a good bit of time

mcdowell

I don't mean to brag, but I have never failed a drug test in all my years of taking drig test. I spent 11 years in the military and was drug tested atleast twice a month. Now my method was alot more difficult and and somewhat painful or uncomfortable for me. I use to smoke blunts, bowls, dubbies, every day while in the military, even messed around with powder and shit and sometimes it was a day before an unscheduled drug test. All I did was drink ALOT of water. I mean 2 gallons on more within 2 hours. While your drinking, just keep on urinating as much as possible. Once your Urine comes out clean as water, it's time to go. I sometimes went atleast 15 times before the test. Your body can only process so much water at a time. So by overloading your system with water, it pushes all the thc, and any other drug aside and forces the water out. This may not work for everyone, but it certainly did for me.

---D---

I don't mean to brag, but I have never failed a drug test in all my years of taking drug test. I spent 11 years in the military and was drug tested at least twice a month. Now my method was alot more difficult and and somewhat painful or uncomfortable for me. I use to smoke blunts, bowls, dubbies, every day while in the military, even messed around with powder and shit and sometimes it was a day before an unscheduled drug test. All I did was drink ALOT of water. I mean 2 gallons or more within 2 hours. While you’re drinking, just keep on urinating as much as possible. Once your Urine comes out clean as water, it's time to go. I sometimes went at least 15 times before the test. Your body can only process so much water at a time. So by overloading your system with water, it pushes all the THC, and any other drug aside and forces the water out. This may not work for everyone, but it certainly did for me.

---D---

Well I had my very first UA for a job last month. Passed with flying colors...I had a friend piss for me and being a woman..there was no problems. Today I went into work and checked my voicemail and wouldn't you know I've been random'ed. Talk about a lousy way to start a Monday off. Good thing I haven't smoked it in a couple weeks but I am still paranoid as hell. I had an hour and a half to prepare. I drank a ton of coffee and water and by the time I had to piss it was as clear as water. Now i'm worried about it being to diluted. Do they fail you or just have you retake the test if it looks like water?

Thanks for the up and up on that.
:peace:

bunnniemilk said:
Well I had my very first UA for a job last month. Passed with flying colors...I had a friend piss for me and being a woman..there was no problems. Today I went into work and checked my voicemail and wouldn't you know I've been random'ed. Talk about a lousy way to start a Monday off. Good thing I haven't smoked it in a couple weeks but I am still paranoid as hell. I had an hour and a half to prepare. I drank a ton of coffee and water and by the time I had to piss it was as clear as water. Now i'm worried about it being to diluted. Do they fail you or just have you retake the test if it looks like water?

Government UA's are "failed" if the result comes back dilluted. Most work-place drug testing will allow you to retake the test one more time if it comes back dilluted. But that's only if you're lucky and talk your way out of (say you've been on a diet and drink a lot of water daily or something).

I have a pre employment drug test coming soon ,and I just dont wanna go thru all this crap. I have been thinking that the best thing for me is just to substitute my brothers piss for mine. better safe than sorry. I just lost an excellent job opportunity last month cuz of a dirty test after drinking that shit thats supposed to block fats in the urine. never again! I do have a few questions about the substitution method though. first what is the best thing to use for a container so that sample will heat up to body temperature if I crotch it under my nuts? Second,how many ounces is the average sample? I dont wanna go in there without enough piss to fill cup. How fresh does sample have to be? If I store it in fridge for a day or two will I be O.K.? They want $70 for the synthetic urine at local head shop. why would anyone pay that when u can just have someone else piss in a jar for you? I mean, does it have some kinda special properties that make it preferable to the real thing? I dont see how that could be. anyway, I'm certain these are stupid questions but I just wanna be sure b4 I go in. I been screwed once and it aint gonna happen again. Thanks Alex. this has been a great thread.

I am interviewing and don't know when the next piss test will be, if there is one.
I have access to a steady supply of cannabis since I grow a few plants.
I got some thc test kits on ebay for like $18 for 10 tests. I found that after smoking on a daily basis for say 2 weeks and then abstaining for 10 days, I flunk the self administered test after taking no extreme measures like drinking gallons of water, drinking grapefruit juice, etc, etc. I am a muscular but not obese 145 pounds. See picture of example of home test- HerbSmoke.com

As a result I got some quick fix ~$20 that comes with a temp strip on the small bottle as well as a hand warmer pad. Hope I don't have to use it.

Substitution.....hmmm, sounds faintly dirty. Sorta like prostitution.

aight alex, you sound like you kno what the f#$k your talking about,heres the scoop im still on juvy probation cause i owe them money,quite a bit,well i finally got that money but now im worried about going to pay it because they might give me a going away ua,they have not for 2 yrs but just maybe they might and if i fail i go str8 to adult parole instead of getting off juvy,now i aint gonna waste my money and buy drinks and other bullshyt,so what do you think i should do??? life depends on passing.oh yeah ive pretty much been a chronic kronik smoker for a year and a half and i weigh 205 lbs.hit me back.

great post

igth check it..i smoked 2 days ago..i have a next friday(26th)
i been drinnkin atleast 4 gallons a day
i took 1 of my pops gnc pills called Mens Maxium Strength (shit got madddddd vitamins in it)
drinkin sips of vinager

u think i will pass

im scared man

OH GOD OH GOD!!!!
I just got accepted for a new job and have to do a drug test. Im super nervous--kinda freakin out. I dont know when it will be or who does it. The last one I had a few years ago I failed and I was drinking water and cranberry juice like mad for weeks before:hmmmm: ...I think. Its been a while.

So I am going to get some Niacin and Vitamin B supplements and two cases of water tomorrow and start chugging. I CANNOT afford to not get this job. The job I have now is driving me crazy. IF stress causes a positive-Im totally skrewed. I sit here every night ripping my hair out at their stupidity here. And that is why I have to smoke- so I dont go postal and kill everyone. So for the next ...until the test is.. I am going to be rather bitchy.....I hope everyone is prepared for that:laughtwo:

I just ask for good vibes from all you guys here. :adore: Maybe with a positive attitude I will get a negative test!:laughtwo: :allgood:

Shavosgrrl, buy some good vitamins that have a decent amount of anti oxidants too, and EXERCISE a lot, but don't overdo it. You probably know this and if so I'm just remining you lol Exercising, drinking tons of water, and taking as many vitamins as possible and you should be fine. I've used this method many times and it never fails, but that's just me. :peace:

Definately. Thank God I have already started doing that already. I am a green tea fanatic so instead of drinking sodas I am changing my routine to making large quantites of tea to drink instead. Going to buy ALOT of vitamins too. (and remember to take them everyday:hmmmm: )

Thanks for the support Mr!:allgood:

Hi I am awaiting a job interview within the next 3-7 days... I havent smoked for about 10 days and am 19 about 5'8 and weigh 155 pounds. I used to smoke every day about 1,2 or sometimes 3 blunts a day. I have drank some cranberry juice, drank alot of water, and have even taking a couple of shots of vinegar. I need this job and need to pass the test. Do you guys think i will pass in another say 5 days? If i were to buy a home drug testin kit at cvs how much would it cost.. anymore suggestions would be appreciated

Just use the Whizzinator........they can even sit there and watch. Synthetic urine is the shit!!! I passed 3 times.

Back
Top Bottom