PC Hydroponic Grow

Jimmy C

Hello folks!

This is my first time using a hydroponic set up. My gear is all set up inside a PC case, keeping it discreet. -I don't really know much about hydro to be honest. I've done some reading on it but I would really appreciate any tips or info on your own experiences or knowledge with hydro-^_^

I have in this set up Auto Roadrunner by Dinafem

I am using Advanced Nutrients - Jungle Juice(2 part grow and 2 part bloom) oh... And they're 1 week old-:)

DSC_001552.JPG

DSC_001650.JPG
DSC_001746.JPG

Re: PC Hydroponic grow :)

I change mine every Friday. In a good balanced system maybe 10 days to 2 weeks. My ph swings so much, and my solution runs about 74 degrees F, so I feel better doing it once a week. Also I think it is good practice and experience to change it more frequently since I'm quite the noob myself.

Since my plants are autoflower I've been keeping them on 24/0 light, is this a good idea? When it comes to flowering I was thinking putting it on 12/12 or GLR so it can boost it's root growth any thoughts on this?

I've looked at going 12/12 during my auto's flowering, but most advise against it if you're going for maximum yield. 24/0 is also not recommended. I am running an 18/6 the entire grow. Take a read through my journal for my progress. Harvest is just a few weeks away.

Quick update, the girls seem a bit off to me. One has gotten pretty pale, doesn't come out so pale in the photo though. And my ph read at 8.1!! So I used a little bit of lemon juice to lower the ph. Could this be the reason for my plants going a pale yellow/green?
DSC_003228.JPG

DSC_003336.JPG

16/8 suppose to be good for root growth
weekly res changes will allow for less issues
it is also good to check ph daily until you know whatever nutes your using or whatever is stable throughout the week
I use organic nutes and ph fluctuates so for me I check water lvls and ph daily do weekly res changes
but that's just me

Yea I have an air pump with the air stone, perhaps I'll pick up another air stone since I can attach two to my pump. Do you think it's worth adding a second?

You have the pump and tubing, stones are inexpensive. It definitely will not hurt.

i run 1 or 2 depends on availability how much i got going on at any given time
but as he said more air wont hurt

Back
Top Bottom