Autoflower Multiple Strain Grow - Looking For Advice

TASTYAUTO14

Hey guys/gals I'm new here to the forum but not new to this world ;) I've completed several mediocore grows before but this time around I'm doing some autos here soon and was hoping someone with talent would chime in. So here we go.. I'll be doing this is the good ole sunshine :) soil will be wiggley worms worm castings,a little ffof,peat moss (faffard) with perlite added and a brand from tractor supply called readi soil amazing stuff triedit last year does wonders! But besides that point. I'm com binding all of this to make my own wonder soil. I've heard ocean forest is strong so I'm mixing all of this up atleast a month prior to be safe. As for nutes I have foxfarms grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom. As we'll as roots organics HPK and gs plant foods root riot. But I believe all I'll be using is the root riot maybe the HPK and the two ff ferts unless someone says to do so otherwise. Now for the ladies :) hso blue dream auto, dinafem fruit auto, advanced auto skunk 47, bomb cherry bomb auto, lemon juice express, dinafem roadrunner 2 and their Og kush, bomb thc bomb auto and finally cotc cash crop auto. If anyone has tried any off this list please chime in and tell me how to make this go smooth and end with amazing results! Thanks!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom