PC Hydroponic Grow

Quick update, the girls seem a bit off to me. One has gotten pretty pale, doesn't come out so pale in the photo though. And my ph read at 8.1!! So I used a little bit of lemon juice to lower the ph. Could this be the reason for my plants going a pale yellow/green?

DSC_003336.JPG

Get that PH down and under control, you may need to adjust daily with DWC. Now that the roots have grown through the rockwool into the nutrient solution drop your water level to just below the bottom of the RW cubes so they are not constantly soaking in the solution only the roots. The stem is starting to look funky

Cool beanz, I'll pick one up tomorrow. Changed the res yesterday and noticed that the roots are browning a bit, could this be due to me putting lemon juice in?

Yes, you should not be putting lemon juice in you're water. That would ruin PH like crazy. Do a res change and leave water as is then I would recommend getting Advanced Nutrients Revive to give you're plant everything it needs to become healthy again. Revive is absolutely amazing and it does work very well. After plants are healthy again then you can switch back to normal nutrients. I never check my PH or PPM and my plants are always happy. You do not need to mess with PH unless you are using chemical fertilizers.

do not use lemon juice in water growing,Google--scoby and mother of vinegar. that is what you will grow in it. nasty slimy bugger

good luck on the journey

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom