Peroxide hydrogen

solareclipse

Can I use hydrogen peroxide in late flowering to fight botrytis untill I will harvest?
I need 3 more weeks before harvest some plants and some other are in begin of flowering.
Probably botrytis affected the other plants as well .
Can I use hydrogen peroxide to delay the bad, just untill harvest?
Thanks

Can I use hydrogen peroxide in late flowering to fight botrytis untill I will harvest?
I need 3 more weeks before harvest some plants and some other are in begin of flowering.
Thanks
Sure you can, what have you got to lose?
Cut off the worst affected leaves and maybe trim under the canopy to improve airflow
Use as fine a mist as possible +/- 1.2% solution with filtered/distilled water to avoid any residue
Spray lightly and leave a fan blowing through it to completely dry the water off
Repeat a light mist every 2-3 days making sure it dries throughly between
When you harvest, wash your bud in a similar solution before hanging and keep a close eye on it
You should be ok - good luck

Thanks
ZeroTol...H202 will be worthless

Sure you can, what have you got to lose?
Cut off the worst affected leaves and maybe trim under the canopy to improve airflow
Use as fine a mist as possible +/- 1.2% solution with filtered/distilled water to avoid any residue
Spray lightly and leave a fan blowing through it to completely dry the water off
Repeat a light mist every 2-3 days making sure it dries throughly between
When you harvest, wash your bud in a similar solution before hanging and keep a close eye on it
You should be ok - good luck
Thanks a lot.
I did sprayed them already but I water them as well with a small amount of P.H. in the water.
Why?
I don't know. I was feeling all these months will lost just like this.
Thanks

Farmers lung only occurs in 1.7% of agricultural workers that are breathing mold all day long for 50-60 hours a week and they don't even get to smoke the mold. Your mileage may vary.

Weed grown outdoors for the black market would rarely pass a mold test, but I'll bet you have smoked plenty of it. I'm not encouraging you to smoke moldy weed, btw. I'm just saying that you might be able to salvage some of your grow if you want to roll the dice.

Chop out all moldy stuff now if you want to continue growing.

Farmers lung only occurs in 1.7% of agricultural workers that are breathing mold all day long for 50-60 hours a week and they don't even get to smoke the mold. Your mileage may vary.

Weed grown outdoors for the black market would rarely pass a mold test, but I'll bet you have smoked plenty of it. I'm not encouraging you to smoke moldy weed, btw. I'm just saying that you might be able to salvage some of your grow if you want to roll the dice.

Chop out all moldy stuff now if you want to continue growing.
Last year had same problems with this fungus, fortunately botrytis came too late and only damage just a bud.
I was sure it was around some more but I couldn't see it yet on naked eye.
I did smoke the whole harvest of this plant.
I feel not justified because it is photoperiod and outdoor and waiting a few months to harvest .
Only few weeks left to harvest and happened this.
I have one foto from the plant with botrytis and i see pistils turn brown.
My heart aches

20220824_132953.jpg

Last year had same problems with this fungus, fortunately botrytis came too late and only damage just a bud.
I was sure it was around some more but I couldn't see it yet on naked eye.
I did smoke the whole harvest of this plant.
I feel not justified because it is photoperiod and outdoor and waiting a few months to harvest .
Only few weeks left to harvest and happened this.
I have one foto from the plant with botrytis and i see pistils turn brown.
My heart aches

20220824_132953.jpg
I see zero botrytis..pistils are supposed to change color

Is there anything in particular that causes this botrytis. Maybe it’s something I can avoid seeing how I got every pest in a hundred miles.Smh.
I have personally only ever had it once. It was a outdoor grow and it was due to corn earworms. If I grew outdoors again I would spray with BT in the fall (right around now for me).

Silica is a good preventative antifungal when used as a foliar treatment. It will also stimulate growth. I got my first case of bud rot indoors recently. My media was steam sterilized. The seed was hatched in peroxide. The intake air was filtered with MERV13 which can filter mold. But I still got bud rot.

I forgot to turn on the exhaust fan just before lights out late into bloom one night. 12 hours of 95% humidity was all it took for bud rot to explode on one plant out of two in the tent. I'm going to start doing silica foliars in veg.

I have personally only ever had it once. It was a outdoor grow and it was due to corn earworms. If I grew outdoors again I would spray with BT in the fall (right around now for me).
Oh yes
U should do this.
Last year and the year be4 I see botrytis the same time as this year.
When the fall is coming.
Near to begin of fall I see botrytis at least where I am from

Silica is a good preventative antifungal when used as a foliar treatment. It will also stimulate growth. I got my first case of bud rot indoors recently. My media was steam sterilized. The seed was hatched in peroxide. The intake air was filtered with MERV13 which can filter mold. But I still got bud rot.

I forgot to turn on the exhaust fan just before lights out late into bloom one night. 12 hours of 95% humidity was all it took for bud rot to explode on one plant out of two in the tent. I'm going to start doing silica foliars in veg.
I don't know what's silica foliar but I believe the humidity cause this to u and me

Back
Top Bottom