Perpetual Autoflower Grow - Black Gold - Mango - & More

Greetings all!
So entering week 14 of flower on my supposedly 8 week strain it was time to call it.
Even though the White Rhino ladies weren't quite showing amber I had to take them down to make room and I had rescheduled with my trim buddy several times already since March!
Had a few really nice buds and a BUNCH of tiny fluffy ones that will be processed for extracts.
Have a feeling the dry weight will be disappointing. But here's some pics of the harvest!

So after a few days of drying the white rhino turned out to be really fluffy with not much weight as anticipated. Pretty bummed that after playing the long game since early December to only pull 5.5 oz off of two plants.
On the bright side I rolled a J to sample last night and was SUPER high, so may make for some excellent extracts! yay
BTW, IKEA has some EXCELLENT tall jars with CAM buckle lids for burping without having to bust a fingernail trying to get that inner lid off a mason jar!

Time to wrap up this thread, peace out!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom