Persuader’s First Grow - Coco, Wedding Cake, Tent, LED, Photos: Dec 2021

Persuader

Started with six wedding cakes and one sour diesel. Using one wedding cake and the sour diesel as mothers to clone from later.

Currently on day 42 since I got the clones from a local nursery. Five wedding cakes went into flower on January 18th.

75% CANNA coco coir and 25% Perlite.
3 gallon fabric pots.
5 gallon fabric for the mothers.
Saucers to catch runoff.

Nutrients are from a local hydroponics store. Also added CALiMAGic as the base nutrients did not have enough.
Watering with RO water at 5.8PH once a day with runoff.

67°-77°F, 50-55% RH.

One 4ft x 8ft x 6ft tent setup for veg with two Mars Hydro TSW 2000.
One 4ft x 8ft x 6ft tent setup for flower with two Mars Hydro TS 3000.

Each tent has the items below.
Six inch exhaust fan with a carbon filter. Exhausted outside the grow room.
Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller ITC-608T.
Two six inch fans for air movement.

The day I got the clones and veg setup in tent. More pics to come once I get done organizing.
20211213_145355.jpg
20220120_144929.jpg

Started with six wedding cakes and one sour diesel. Using one wedding cake and the sour diesel as mothers to clone from later.

Currently on day 42 since I got the clones from a local nursery. Five wedding cakes went into flower on January 18th.

75% CANNA coco coir and 25% Perlite.
3 gallon fabric pots.
5 gallon fabric for the mothers.
Saucers to catch runoff.

Nutrients are from a local hydroponics store. Also added CALiMAGic as the base nutrients did not have enough.
Watering with RO water at 5.8PH once a day with runoff.

67°-77°F, 50-55% RH.

One 4ft x 8ft x 6ft tent setup for veg with two Mars Hydro TSW 2000.
One 4ft x 8ft x 6ft tent setup for flower with two Mars Hydro TS 3000.

Each tent has the items below.
Six inch exhaust fan with a carbon filter. Exhausted outside the grow room.
Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller ITC-608T.
Two six inch fans for air movement.

The day I got the clones and veg setup in tent. More pics to come once I get done organizing.
20211213_145355.jpg
20220120_144929.jpg
Good morning @Persuader hope you are having a good day my friend.
Great setup and garden. :thumb:
Do you have room for one more.:popcorn:
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill

Looking good @Persuader I just defoliated and flipped as well. Let's see some buds!

Happy Growing.

Looks great, @Persuader. I'd like to watch also. I have a question that I'm trying to find an answer. When one uses SCROG method, especially in soil or coco, how do you drain the runoff water? Or do you let the water soak back up? Or suction it out?

I'm thinking I want to try scrog for my next grow, but I'm getting hung up on that part.

Looks great, @Persuader. I'd like to watch also. I have a question that I'm trying to find an answer. When one uses SCROG method, especially in soil or coco, how do you drain the runoff water? Or do you let the water soak back up? Or suction it out?

I'm thinking I want to try scrog for my next grow, but I'm getting hung up on that part.
I use a 3 gallon shop vacuum. I wait about 10 minutes after watering.

Back
Top Bottom