PH & nutrient uptake chart

Grrlikealion

420 Member
what the hell is written under this 420magazine logo .......anybody

Thanks. How did you manage that, by the way? Was the logo edited in as a "layer," and you simply removed it via the Gimp or Photoshop, or did you have to hunt up an alternate version of the jpeg?

Thanks. How did you manage that, by the way? Was the logo edited in as a "layer," and you simply removed it via the Gimp or Photoshop, or did you have to hunt up an alternate version of the jpeg?
I did a reverse google image search on the image and it was on another forum without the watermark.

:passitleft:

Ah. I was hoping the code in the old forum software which used to add the "watermarks" did so by adding a layer to the original image. If so, it would have been pretty easy to remove it from jpegs that have the same issue as this one (logo covers up relatively important text/information). Since the boss has decided not to continue the practice of adding it to uploaded cannabis-related images, I'd assume that removing it (or at least moving it) wouldn't be a forum rules violation.

Seems like there was a minor scandal several years ago after an image had had portions "redacted" with that technique, and a journalist (or perhaps his reasonably bright 12-year old child ;) ) loaded the image into one of those two image editors, saw how the "black" had been added, and then removed them, revealing the original image in all its glory. It's been a while, so I don't remember the details - but I do remember laughing when I read about it.

thanks guys, i had an argument today with guy who works at a hydro store.He prints that out then says to me I'm wrong and iron and calcium are better off for plants at a higher PH in a hydro system he is saying above 6.1is good and then he told me calcium is a mobile nutrient i just sent him proof he is wrong and he still argues with me

I just did a web-search for:
Code:
is calcium mobile in plants
...and the search engine returned a list of approximately 14,900,000 results. Perhaps he has never heard of The Internet, lol? Or... read a book on gardening, ever?

Maybe there's a book available titled The Indoor Gardening Clerk Dummy's Guide to Not Looking Like a Tool In Front of His/Her Customers. There seems to be a "Dummy's" book on just about everything else these days.

sweet! rock on guys! this is like finding Graceland I'm ganna keep posting got so many things to talk about and show you guys this is a bad focus and i upgraded my boxes to 167 clones at a time, this attempt two boxes were leaking bad anyways im ganna go do more clones in a few days ill take pics

Attachments

• 20190416_181813.jpg
    20190416_181813.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 20190429_162449.jpg
    20190429_162449.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 109
Back
Top Bottom