PH Up & PH Down Products

dudewithaquestion

I use General Hydroponics PH up and PH down and have so for years now. But they are complete garbage and until now there has been no real competitors at least in my area both local and shipping.

My water PH is around 7 and for me to get the PH to go down to 6 in a 5 gallon bucket I need to use around 8ML of PH down. And as for the PH up its even worst. It takes exactly 2ML of PH up to move the PH .2 points in a 5 gallon bucket making me need to use 10ML of ph up to move 1.0 PH.

My edit is for this---->(no my ph is not old. no my ph is not stored in hot or cold. yes I am talking about brand new just opened general hydroponics ph up and down)

I recently seen 2 new products on amazon in the last few weeks.

- The First Product I seen was PH up and PH down from a company called Standard Hydroponics. It has 5 star rating with 4 reviews.
- The Second Product I seen was PH up and PH down by BlueLab. I am familiar with Bluelab equipment and meters which are top of the line but I never hear of their liquid PH up and down before. And again 5 star with 4 product reviews.

Now I never go by reviews because its usually people with no clue on how to do anything reviewing these products such as one guy who rated 5 stars and simply states...... "Yup it raises my ph"

So here I am looking for real people with real experiences with either of these products and how they perform in hydroponics and more specifically marijuana hydroponics.

Because im at the point where im about to use swimming pool ph up and down (LOL) because it will be cheaper and quite possibly 100x better than that watered down General Hydroponics crap.

yea its weird the ph down i found always work better than the up but for years now in a 5 gallon bucket it takes exactly 2ml to move .2 points up. hoping to get some feedback on either of those products before i give them a go.

yea maybe so. its brutal but my entire setup is nearly complete. the only thing im still missing to have it all is a good reverse osmosis system and a nice water chiller. someday soon i guess they are so expensive for big systems.

until then i will just keep gallons of ph up and down and boxes of ph meters and liquid testers lol

I've had the same problem when I mix my nutes my water starts at ph 7 then goes down to like 4.3 after I use nutes then I add GH ph up i have to use alot to get it anywhere near 6.5 but I think one of the main reasons was to high of a nutrient concentration in the first place so it takes alot more ph up once I lowered the ppm on the feed seemed alot easier to adjust up to 6.5ish the girls are happy too..

Back
Top Bottom