What do you use for pH up?

ridefas78

i'm currently using general hydroponics for ph up and after i mix all my nutes my ph is around 5-5.5 and takes quite a bit of ph up to get it where it's suppose to be and then my ppm shoots crazy high because of it. so my question is could there be a better ph up than i'm using or a better method?

a very light dilution of lye, stored in a glass bottle, worked for me. Another solution is pickling lime from the grocery store, again in very small amounts. One jar of lye from your local hardware store to unclog drains, will last for years in the grow room, using just a few grains per gallon to make your pH up solution.
No idea what these are so ill have to do some research

RECALIBRATE YOUR PH PEN ASAP if you are using one. I had same issue, killed my plants.....

PS.... I use Olympus Up by Nectar For The Gods.

Also what water are you using? City Tap, Well, RO, etc etc .....

i'm currently using general hydroponics for ph up and after i mix all my nutes my ph is around 5-5.5 and takes quite a bit of ph up to get it where it's suppose to be and then my ppm shoots crazy high because of it. so my question is could there be a better ph up than i'm using or a better method?
Armor si raises ph. I just started using it, so I don’t have much experience with it. Maybe someone else can help explain.

RECALIBRATE YOUR PH PEN ASAP if you are using one. I had same issue, killed my plants.....

PS.... I use Olympus Up by Nectar For The Gods.

Also what water are you using? City Tap, Well, RO, etc etc .....
my plants are looking great so that's not really the problem. i just would rather not have to use so much ph up and have my ppm go way way up because of it

my plants are looking great so that's not really the problem. i just would rather not have to use so much ph up and have my ppm go way way up because of it
Check your water Alkalinity.... I would post a couple links explaining but they are to a non sponsor so....

Back
Top Bottom