Pineapple Express #2 - Andromina - C99

Just planted a clone of the topped Pineapple but shes pre flowered a little due to me taking the clone about 8-10 days into flower. This means ive got the c99 and this Pineapple as clones, ill keep these and this monday buy a packet of beans, 5 females. Ill get one or two freebie beans also

Herb :yummy:

Has anyone grown any of Freedom of seeds range before? Just they got a deal on with 2-3 free seeds n I might take the punt if there half decent. There pretty cheap

Guess nobody has, ive never heard of em before. Guess its bit of a risk, may have to go with a more well known breeder... im liking dna

You can't go wrong with DNA. They are expensive, but worth it in my opinion. Try the exodus kush bud. Also Purple Wreck if you can find it. (reserva privada)

What did you like about Cannadential? Purple Wreck is very forgiving and extremely resinous. A powerful smoke, that leans a little to the sativa side. Exodus Kush is some stinky indica buds. Very narcotic. Probably my all time favourite smoke.

Started flush on the Andromina and the tall Pineapple today, I also managed to get my flash working in macro mode. I think these buds are looking and smelling damn tasty, cant wait for harvest day. I also cloned the best smelling Pineapple, pictures of her the topped one another day. So guys, what do you think???

P10007842.JPG
P10007933.JPG
P10007993.JPG
P10008034.JPG
P10008162.JPG
P10008132.JPG
P10008103.JPG
P10008422.JPG
P10008335.JPG
P10008413.JPG

Very tasty looking weed you've got there.

+ reps

EDIT: Apparently I've got to spread the love before giving you more reps.

Very tasty looking weed you've got there.

+ reps

EDIT: Apparently I've got to spread the love before giving you more reps.

Thanks Blaze. Im definately a happy camper watching my plants lately. Ive also just been in there and can report the Pineapple I cloned smells of refreshers. Do you know these sweets? I remember growing a plant named bogglegum quite a few years back n she had the same smell.... its gorgeous

They look so sweet. How long do you think they'll go?
+reps

Hey Henry, Ive got them planned until day 56, so I think thats a week tuesday. Some are a little behind though so anything from 58-63 for them. Ive been a idiot and shouldve bought some seeds ages ago. It looks like my flower room is gonna be empty for sometime

Hey Henry, Ive got them planned until day 56, so I think thats a week tuesday. Some are a little behind though so anything from 58-63 for them. Ive been a idiot and shouldve bought some seeds ages ago. It looks like my flower room is gonna be empty for sometime

:popcorn:

Started flush on the Andromina and the tall Pineapple today, I also managed to get my flash working in macro mode. I think these buds are looking and smelling damn tasty, cant wait for harvest day. I also cloned the best smelling Pineapple, pictures of her the topped one another day. So guys, what do you think???

P10007842.JPG
P10007933.JPG
P10007993.JPG
P10008034.JPG
P10008162.JPG
P10008132.JPG
P10008103.JPG
P10008422.JPG
P10008335.JPG
P10008413.JPG

:wood: Herby,
You gotta show me how you get such gr8 pics.

I don't know if DNA do them but i wanna do a cheese, kosher kush, and i think its called girl scout cookies.

Ive grown the original cheese before from clone and also 2 others from seed. Lovely plant, but tbh not something I wanna grow again. I just had a quick look and purple wreck is out of stock, im liking underground seeds, blues, n killer skunk, also reserva privadas skywalker kush n sour tangie, th seeds critical hog n bubblegum. What you think to those guys?

Stage I just point n click lmfao, its probaly the camera. Ive always taken gd pictures of cannabis though n before had a macro lense n took awesome pics of trichomes

How about using Picasa to try and correct the colour etc??

Ive grown the original cheese before from clone and also 2 others from seed. Lovely plant, but tbh not something I wanna grow again. I just had a quick look and purple wreck is out of stock, im liking underground seeds, blues, n killer skunk, also reserva privadas skywalker kush n sour tangie, th seeds critical hog n bubblegum. What you think to those guys?

I just had a quick gander at the DNA site. The skywalker variations look good

Back
Top Bottom