Pineapple Express #2 - Andromina - C99

125w or might b a little bigger cfl for veg.

I have a Sun God Komee 4U Blaster 6500K 100w CFL that I use in my veg setup... but for flowering I have the same light in 2700K and another Sun God Komee Mini-Lotus 2100K 125w CFL. So 225w 2700K/2100K spectrum for flowering.

P10006693.JPG
P10006714.JPG
P10006722.JPG

My girls need feeding today so while im waiting for my carboload to dissolve I took these few pictures of the short pheno P.E#2 and ofcourse the C99. Let me know youre thoughts. The C99 doesnt look like its even close to being ready for the flush so I may keep it on feed for a extra few days and harvest it with 2 other Pineapples.

Herb

P10006742.JPG
P10006842.JPG
P10006923.JPG
P10006975.JPG

I just fed my girls 2ml per litre of bloom and also overdrive, the rest of the additives were left as before. Im hoping I dont get nute burn or similar but I dont think I will. If upping the feed seems beneficial before flush like im hoping it will be, then it will become a regular thing within my grow

Herb :yummy:

Usually I will drop my strength of nutes before starting my flush. There is a lot of stored nutes in coco/soil that will be taken up so an increase isn't usually necessary. My run off ppm twords the end of a cycle is usually 2500+ so that's why I don't do it. Yours might be different if you flush periodically durring your grow... I don't flush unless there's a problem, but then again I'm a lazy grower:)

you dont flush at all? I figured id give them, if they needed it a boost of nutes just before I flush...... one last push n growth n allow them to have what they need before I take it from them. Regardless they get more swollen in flush, its the best part

Usually I will drop my strength of nutes before starting my flush. There is a lot of stored nutes in coco/soil that will be taken up so an increase isn't usually necessary. My run off ppm twords the end of a cycle is usually 2500+ so that's why I don't do it. Yours might be different if you flush periodically durring your grow... I don't flush unless there's a problem, but then again I'm a lazy grower:)

Lazy growers I salute you all...you keep things in perspective, why do things that don't necessarily need done, let us enjoy growing instead! I find myself gazing at the plants more often than actually doing anything productive lol!! however gb if youre talking about run off ppms then there's no way your a lazy grower :rofl:

you dont flush at all? I figured id give them, if they needed it a boost of nutes just before I flush...... one last push n growth n allow them to have what they need before I take it from them. Regardless they get more swollen in flush, its the best part

I don't do a true flush. I drop my nute strength the last couple weeks until I'm feeding just about 300 ppm the last water. I only flush durring the grow when I am having serious burn, toxicity or ph issues. Deficiencies can be fixed by adding nutes and correcting the ph. I correct my ph before I flush and see how the plants react.

Sol, I am a lazy grower. I rarely open my tent unless it's to water the plants. In coco that was every other day for the most part. This soil grow, I think about every 5 days I'm looking in on my Lucy:thumb: I try to do everything in a lazy way because the less I look, the more she seems to grow!
GB80

Yes. Keeping the nutrients in the water keeps most of my plant pretty green. Most of the yellowing will be in the bottom of my plants. To be honest, I haven't noticed any chemical taste or harshness from my harvests since I started this technique. Before I would harvest after a true flush and the buds were just bland. Great smells, but hardly the flavors I was looking for. Also tried harvesting at full strength nutes.... very harsh and would crackle like they had seeds or were still too wet. Only thing that made them better was a 2 month + cure.

As for this organic grow I'm working on, it's more of an experiment to see if I like the flavors more and if the plant will perform the same. I am going to try a full flush like so many recommend, but I still am kinda lost as to the reasoning... it's organic, there are no harsh chemicals to remove from the plant for any kind of health standpoint. And it's organic..... enough said.. lol

Interesting, ive noticed the complete opposite with flushing, I get major headaches if I do a crap one. I also like the way the plamts seem to swell while in flush. All to there own tho hey guam, if we were all the same the world would be a boring place, you like the c99? I love its shape and its beginning to ripen now

G13 Night, the Cinderella is by the same breeder also. Cheers for coming by :thumb:

Edit: G13 was the original breeder of Pineapple Express, this is there second version, meant to be improved, less mold etc etc

Awesome! I've got a G13 Pineapple in soil right now, how does yours smell? You have 2 different pheno's so I'm assuming that they have different teperne profiles? I like to join journals that have similar strains to me so I'm more than happy to be here :)
That 2nd version sounds interesting, first I'll try this one though haha.

Happy growing brother, Peace.

yeh ive grown the original aswell, lovely plant your gonna be one happy camper. Yeh I definately got 2 diff phenos, the one I topped I cant b sure about. The shorter pheno seems to have more solid buds but thats not to say the taller ones dont, overall its looking like a great strain

Back
Top Bottom