Pineapple Express #2 - Andromina - C99

Thanks Henry, im quite hopeful for that P.E due to her being day 33, with 23 days still left n 14 of those flushing, im hoping shell end up quite big. Its usually when I flush when the fun really begins
:cheer:

Edit: thing is tho on the website this P.E is known to finish 45-50 days, this is why I bought it but im thinking ill take her 52-56, depending how she looks

I hear you. In my 1st grow in which i used bag seed, i ended up with 1 which was obviously indica dom and really easy to deal with. Then 2 that were sativa dom and grew out of control. looked really similar to yours but yours looks way fatter and frostier.

If im honest there doesnt seem to be much resin on these as yet, hoping that will change during flush aswell, it usually does. The Andromina is putting on a little weight now but very little resin, so little it has me a bit worried what the end product will be like. Where did you pick youre seeds up from?

for a sativa dominant plant im suprised that they finish so quick, I once grew kali mist, awesome plant but this was 95 days

If im honest there doesnt seem to be much resin on these as yet, hoping that will change during flush aswell, it usually does. The Andromina is putting on a little weight now but very little resin, so little it has me a bit worried what the end product will be like. Where did you pick youre seeds up from?

for a sativa dominant plant im suprised that they finish so quick, I once grew kali mist, awesome plant but this was 95 days

Maybe she will during flush. I think i read somewhere a while ago about giving the plant 24hrs dark at the end to push out extra resin production. Ive never tried it so couldn't really speak to wether it works or not.
They were just seeds found in smoke i had bought. The sativas were nowhere near finished but i had holiday booked so they had to come down early :( considering how early they came down i still had some ok-ish smoke from it and all in all 3 Oz from 3 plants.

I have tried 72 hours dark period prior to harvest....it worked for me. I have had a Breeder recommend 5 days of total darkness prior to harvest. I also hit them with very cold (near freezing) water for the final flush. Pineapple Chunk loved it!!! My links in signature are now functional..

Ive tryed it before with white widow as it was recommended for that strain, even 2 weeks worth. Time is usually tight for me now though and space isnt what I used to have. I used to have 3 full rooms, vegging and cloning rooms, nowadays im stuck with one tent :(

Which Pineapple Express??? I had FastBuds PAE Autoflower this summer....a one plant experiment Outdoors. After hearing so much negative stuff regarding Autos I have to say I was impressed!

Im also constricted by time, I've thought about autos but like you said the jury's still out on that 1. would be interesting to do the same strain under the same conditions auto and reg.

Herby,
Nice big gals you got here. You gonna need to stake up soon as they should fill in now.
I see a 60 to 65 day finish in your future. Good buds.

Herby,
Nice big gals you got here. You gonna need to stake up soon as they should fill in now.
I see a 60 to 65 day finish in your future. Good buds.

oh god I hope not, there stated to be 45-50 but we all know that wont happen, im hoping for 56. im not one for keeping them in to swell em forever. 2 weeks flush n ill be done. Thanks for popping in Stage, loving youre plants. now they are swollen

Hey, herby! I wanted to see what you got going on. Man, your chicks are FINE! I've never tried indoor growing and wouldn't know where to start, besides not being able to afford the equipment. I don't see any rust in your growing at all. That's really kickass!
:bravo:

oh god I hope not, there stated to be 45-50 but we all know that wont happen, im hoping for 56. im not one for keeping them in to swell em forever. 2 weeks flush n ill be done. Thanks for popping in Stage, loving your'e plants. now they are swollen

Herbs,
Thanks for kudos my dood. I'm just learning autos myself. Just my two cents. I am sure you will have a bountiful harvest. 3 weeks is a long time in the auto lifecycle.

Herbs,
Thanks for kudos my dood. I'm just learning autos myself. Just my two cents. I am sure you will have a bountiful harvest. 3 weeks is a long time in the auto lifecycle.

these are not autos dude, just normal beans and I welcome any knowledge you can throw my way judging by your own grow. Its just I need to get these out asap. I should be picking up some new beans on monday. will have to ask you all for some choices

thanks for popping in guys and the kind words :thumb:

Had a bit of trouble today, was just cleaning around the plants n somehow managed to snap 2 branches of the tall pheno. Also broke a little off the small pheno... I hope it doesnt hold them back to much. On a brighter note I now have a little early bud to smoke, so it aint all bad

Herby,
Oops! I thought PE WAS an auto strain.:tokin:
In that case I stand by my 60 to 65 day guesstimation. :goodluck:
An accident you say? Two branches huh? Hm..convenient eh? :popcorn:

You can help speed them up giving them bud boosters like koolbloom or moab. Also switching the light cycle to less hours of light will help a bit. You won't get much bud growth from changing the light cycle, it will just help to ripen them.

Gd point Guam and one I might try for say 2-3 days at the end. tbh with you guys the tall pheno is gonna be a fast finisher I think, alot of her pistils have ripened over the last 2 days.

Hi guys, thought id share a few pics of a GDP I grew, this was from clone, sent over from the usa. The mashed up pic is a grinded up nug

Pic0001_232.jpg
Pic0001_1004.jpg
Pic0001_973.jpg

Back
Top Bottom