Pineapple Express #2 - Andromina - C99

It sure was I loved that plant, heres a few more pics then im off to bed. night all

The first 2 are krowberry, grown before it was released, my friend was given 4 seeds n this was a clone of one
The third picture is a ak47, shame I cant find my best ak47, that was a plant to behold

Pic0001_347.jpg
Pic0001_320.jpg
Pic0001_965.jpg

Thanks Sol, these were grown like in 2008, its a shame, I had alot more room then. Im actually suprised myself by them and im now thinking I might spend a little more time training my plants to get more bud per plant

I feel ye...but at least you've got a 1m2 tent to grow in. I love growing but I wanna keep it as simple as possible. Ive got the space & seeds to grow more plants but 4 is all im doing because of that. Hats off to all the folks with 24 plants in their closet lol!! are you happy with 400w in that space or considering a 600w in future? Hows that c99 btw?? mines are looking OK although one of them is small in comparison, it had a hard time with the cotyledons after sprouting...

Ive had a 600w before, 2 much heat, unless you get aircooled, 2 much electric costs and not awhole lot of difference in bud size to warrant a 600w in a small tent. If I had a room full then yes it could be worth it or a aircooled one, but otherwise no. I just been in my grow n took a few pics of the c99, not much difference since the last pics but ill post them for you.

Ok few picture updates because we all love pictures :)
I know the c99 doesnt look all that big but she is solid so I imagine shell have some weight to her. She`s also the only plant I cloned apart from the topped Pineapple

P10006101.JPG
P10006085.JPG
P10006185.JPG
P10006203.JPG
P10006233.JPG
P10006273.JPG
P10006363.JPG
P10006332.JPG
P10006473.JPG

I hope so Guam, what about the Andromina, is that the ugliest plant youve ever seen or wat. I wonder whats up with the bud growth, its not fox tailing its just messed up lol. It might fill out by the end of flush n be a decent plant though

Herb

She actually dosent look that bad to me. Just seems to be leaning twords the light. I had a shark shit plant that had the ugliest bud structure I've ever seen and the plant was all kinds of mutated, but she had some of the best smoke I've ever had. Wish I would've kept a clone or known about re-veg years ago when I grew it out. Was one of my hardest grows then so that's why I didn't keep her.
Give it time, and turn your pots every couple days, she should straighten up. And if she dosent, just send me the buds and I'll dispose of them for you:rofl:

Nice lookin stuff Herbie! Think i want to try that Pineapple Ex next time. For some reason i cant see much because the same pics keep showing up and covering up the comments. Maybe its my comp or the website? Anyway i will be watching. I like your using soil and then adding some supplements during flower. I hope to learn what and when to add to get the best smoke possible. I have a bunch of crap but im not even sure i need it along with my GEneral Oragnic stuff. I have Bu's compost tea, liquid humic acid, sea kelp, grandmas molasis. I thought i saw you had humic acid but i couldnt read the rest due to the pictures in the way. Thanks for sharing your grow!

Well guys do I have a huge smile on my face today or what. Been into my grow n the smells, there definately developing now, the C99 smells gorgeous as does the Pineapple, very sweet n fruity. Yield is also looking half decent and the density of the buds is great considering its before flush, particularly the short pheno of Pineapple and the C99. Took a few pics of the tall pheno of P.E, the one which although the youngest looks the more mature and one picture of the topped Pineapple. Hope you like

Herb

oh one bad point, I accidentally snapped one of the big fan leaves of the Andromina

P10006586.JPG
P10006651.JPG
P10006612.JPG

Are you insinuating I did it on purpose Mr Stage?? I would never do such a thing.... honest lol :angel: oh god I hope not, there stated to be 45-50 but we all know that wont happen, im hoping for 56. im not one for keeping them in to swell em forever.

Herbs,
Is...is that your nose growing? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I found it, my ak47 im proud of, she had a great flush hence the yellow leaves, aint she beautiful...... also the other pic is a close up of some dryed big bud

gallery_16243_2120_25596.jpg
gallery_16243_2120_95912.jpg

Herbs,
Dont know how i missed this post.:high-five:
Dammnnn! She looking fantastic. More details of how she smokes pls.
This post deserves some +REPS.
Well done my friend.:goodjob:

Thanks Stage, this was a old plant I grew a few years back just posted it to show you guys a previous grow. She was a gorgeous smoke though I have to admit... infact it suprised me how good, I thought ak47 although strong, would be your typical bland weed. I was obviously mistaken. I had like 6 plants n every single one turnt out big n only one wasnt all that gd a smoke. Another is on a previous page already posted

Herb

You should post a pic of your light setup.

Its only one 400w light and a 125w or might b a little bigger cfl for veg. When I grew that ak47 I was running 3 x 400w with a 250w cfl n 36w for cloning

but sure ill take a pic of my lil set up if you like bbs

Herb

Back
Top Bottom