Pineapple Express Autos - 140 Watts LED In Veg - 400 Watts LED & CFLs In Bloom

well I just wanna say that this's the easiest smoothest grow I'v had so far , I have given them nutrition 2 times only , the first one was last week with 40% dosage veg nutes , and yesterday with 80% bloom nutes , the soil mix I'm using is totally worth the 50 £ I paid for the 50 liters , it saved me alot of time and effort adding nutes , well I also haven't even started measuring the ph yet , I do have a measure I just have been very busy working my ass off so didn't have alot of time, Anyways gonna measure it next watering for sure, no more laziness , the soil is self adjusting ph so no worries for now i guess.

Hey,
it might seem that I went too far with the defoliation i gave the babies lately, But for such a small space and with the summer high temperatures I think this\s the best they can get , specially right now when they r 29 days old and stretching crazy for flowering, what do u think ?
29170.jpg

29-3.jpg

Cheers friends :volcano-smiley:

I dont have a limit if i wna defol my autos i take off what i want all at once.so if is any shock happens all at once.but i dont think it does shock them as 3 days later u have a bush again the only limit i would say.is wait with any auto till 3 and a half to 4 weeks old.by this time she is established and busy veging away;) defol how u want from that moment forward;) the rest is cannabis history;) happy growing every1;)
I do the same ...At once if i defol

Hey mates,
It's been a while, nothing much new is happening , it's been like 2 weeks since they started flowering, they r growing high fast, I guess I should have made a net to keep them low, but it wouldn't work in my small space with 3 crazy plants :cool:, next time I'm gonna grow 1 or 2 plants mx , and then train them to stay low and fill the space. Anyways we always keep on learning ;)
Here r some pix , Day 42
42_1.jpg

42_3.jpg

cheers :volcano-smiley:

Hey!
It's been a while my friends , the plants r doing great , and soon to be harvested , they r 63 days old above soil now, like 36 days into flowering. It is written that this strain takes only 30 days to flower , but i don't really trust that so i'm leaving them awhile longer , 2 of them r almost ready and I flushed them few days ago , one of these 2 has grown crazy beautiful , the buds got so heavy that i had to pull them up with robes :drool::laughtwo:
check it out

63113.jpg
63_1.jpg

cheers :volcano-smiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom