Pinnacle's First Journal & Grow - Let's Go Hydro

Pinnacle420

420 Member
What's up :420:

I have decided to have a go at creating my own journal after seeing how helpful this community is towards new growers. I started this journey about 6 months ago and look forward to sharing what the future holds.

It all started out with a small 40x40x80cm grow box a friend and myself made. This was almost immediately upgraged to a 80x80x180cm grow tent with a 400W Mh/Hps setup with 6" inline fan and carbon filter. I am currently building a second grow box with the same dimensions as above. These 2 boxes will be used for vegging and the tent for flowering in the hopes to have a perpetual run going. The veg boxes are run with 85w cfls and have pc fans installed for air extraction and circulation. There is hopefully plans in the very near future to get another tent setup for vegging in, but for now the DIY boxes must suffice.

For this grow i am currently germinating 2 OG Kush seeds which i am going to attempt running in DWC. Each plant will be in one of the 2 grow boxes. I will be using the General Hydroponics trio. For the plants in soil i am using biobizz fishmix, grow and bloom along with some molases.

There is plenty of space for anyone wanting to follow my journal, i know im in this for the long ride.

Peace :Namaste:

This was the flower tent 8 days ago

This is the flower tent today

With regards to training. These plants were topped multiple times as well as lst. As you can see i made a small trellis net to help control some vertical growth of the plant at the back, this has helped a lot in keeping her under control. I might have a go at mainlining both OG Kush but i will see closer to the time if i want to give it try.

Will try get some natural light pictures of them soon.

Stay tuned for the OG Kush. They should hopefully sprout in the next day or two.

This was the flower tent 8 days ago

This is the flower tent today

With regards to training. These plants were topped multiple times as well as lst. As you can see i made a small trellis net to help control some vertical growth of the plant at the back, this has helped a lot in keeping her under control. I might have a go at mainlining both OG Kush but i will see closer to the time if i want to give it try.

Will try get some natural light pictures of them soon.

Stay tuned for the OG Kush. They should hopefully sprout in the next day or two.

Pinnacle.....I know you can see the pictures, but the album must have been set to "album owner only". The members can't see your pictures...... You will need to change the album privacy, or upload to a new album with it set to "members only".

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.....

Pinnacle.....I know you can see the pictures, but the album must have been set to "album owner only". The members can't see your pictures...... You will need to change the album privacy, or upload to a new album with it set to "members only".

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.....

Bonsaiweed thank you sooo much for the heads up. I have uploaded to a new album. Please let me know if you can see these.

Bonsaiweed thank you sooo much for the heads up. I have uploaded to a new album. Please let me know if you can see these.
No, did you upload the same pictures? They should show up in the above threads for us, if the album privacy is set to "members only". They are still not showing.

I had to refresh the page...they show up now.

Hey bilbo! Have seen you all over these forums. Super to keen to have you along for the ride. Let me know if you can see the pics now.
Yer man. All looking good from my angle :D like u said im all over this place so I might not be through all the time but if u need me holla

Yea i see the mama mia and love gang keeping you nice and busy! Im keeping my eyes on those.
Sweet mate. Yer for real. Im planning on being more busy, I might be chucking a couple autos outdoors if I can get permission from the guy who owns the land

Update: Flower Tent day 8 of 12/12

Nothing too big today. Gave all the girls a nice feeding, i fed them all 2ml/litre of biobizz grow and 2,5ml/litre of the bloom. I am starting to wonder when i should start adding small amounts of molases. I'm thinking very soon.

I gave them all a small defoliation towards the bottom of the plants, alice in the back had a lot more to be removed under the scrog which would not have amounted to much. I see many growers like to do a fairly large defol around week 3 of flower. I am trying to be conservative with this being my first grow but i plan to do more defol in a couple of weeks.

With regards to temps i am slightly concerned with the cold. Winter getting pretty chilly and i'm getting 23°c with lights on but only 13-14°c with lights off. I'm hoping this doesn't cause too much of an issue. What are your thought's? RH seems stable between 50-55%.

I will have the second grow box and dwc buckets finished this weekend and the start of the OG Kush will begin! Can't wait.

Update: Flower Tent day 8 of 12/12

Nothing too big today. Gave all the girls a nice feeding, i fed them all 2ml/litre of biobizz grow and 2,5ml/litre of the bloom. I am starting to wonder when i should start adding small amounts of molases. I'm thinking very soon.

I gave them all a small defoliation towards the bottom of the plants, alice in the back had a lot more to be removed under the scrog which would not have amounted to much. I see many growers like to do a fairly large defol around week 3 of flower. I am trying to be conservative with this being my first grow but i plan to do more defol in a couple of weeks.

With regards to temps i am slightly concerned with the cold. Winter getting pretty chilly and i'm getting 23°c with lights on but only 13-14°c with lights off. I'm hoping this doesn't cause too much of an issue. What are your thought's? RH seems stable between 50-55%.

I will have the second grow box and dwc buckets finished this weekend and the start of the OG Kush will begin! Can't wait.

Looking awesome mate

Hey guys.

Had a quick look in the tent now just before lights out. I am concerned with the sudden droopiness within the last 12 hours. I am hoping it is just due to them wanting rest just before lights out but my gut tells me it's something else. They were given a good watering in the last update and that was 6 days after their previous watering as i wanted to let them dry out a fair amount. So i doubt it is either over or under watering, but i could be wrong.
Let me know your thought's. I would hate for something to go wrong during the stretch. I am going to leave them be for a day or two and see how they go before i do anything. Could maybe the light defol i did at lights on be a factor? I appreciate any and all feedback.

It seems to be more the 2 blue cheese that is drooping. The amnesia haze seems happy.

Back
Top Bottom