Pipe or paper?

I prefer to roll a nice fatty with zig-zag (silver pack) ultra thin and can enjoy the full taste of your herb. Also a nice purple haze blunt always does the trick

I am crippled to using a bambo roller, I havent rolled a joint without a roller since about 1970. I just went out and bought a new one the old one was brown with resin from use. Perhaps I should rense it out with some everclear and have some oil extract.

A Blunt is great when you have people over. I am disabled and dont drive anymore. I stay at home all the time. It gives me all the time to tweek my grow. So I do a bong :roorrip:on the hour and usually start the day with a joint. Started smoken in 1969 and havent stopped yet.

The only thing about a blunt, If your smokin high grade you need 4 to 6 other people to help ya go through it....lol At least you can let it go out and relight it. I smoked some blunts when we were up in Canada.

I hate to disagree with you, but I've never had a problem finishing an entire blunt. As a matter of fact I prefer it. My 2nd choice would Be a bong. But mainly Ima blunt guy. For sure. Great thread btw.

It also depends on how strong the herb is If I were to try and smoke a blunt of Northern Lights #5 I'de be tripping before I get half way through it....lol Guess It takes less to stone me. I mean colors and all.

I've never gotten the opportunity to smoke anything paper, let along roll one. All I use is my homemade pipe, and every once in a while a friend might have a bong. I would love to get the opportunity to roll and smoke a fatty, but nobody around here seems to know how to roll lol. So its pipes and bongs for us. I want to get me a portable vape one of these days.

i like usin a pipe. hell, i made a pretty nice pipe outa jus some stuff around the house instead of buyin a real piece, cuz i can disassemble it and it looks like its jus some random stuff if anyone comes lookin. ud be suprised what you can make a pipe out of =D

Yes there is such thange as a crappy joint , why I even remimber people that dont remove all the stims and seeds. always running full of air pockets. Oh the days of the compressed mexican.

rolling machine's for girls

Rolling mats's for girls

I have full respect for bongs pipes buckets and lungs but they are only quick fixes you cant actually beat a pack of rizla and some cannabi

I get high with a vaperizer but it makes me cough a lot there is some smoke in the globs when vaping. just a small amount but its stale smoke and makes me cough very bad , I'd much rather smoke a joint so I can taste the herb.:grinjoint:

im in total agreement with youu oldgrowerdude :)

your crazy new age techniques lol
were just from the old school
and you know what they say
there ain't NO SCHOOL like the OLD SCHOOL

I cough when I bong but not like I do when I use my vaporizer ......I allways prefer a Joint ..... Like the guy says were just part of the old school....lol Then again I smoke a box of cigars black/mild wine flavored a day and all the weed I smoke here at home....My lungs ant what they use to be...I'm 53 years old and been smokin [a long time].....lol

you appear too have a few more years experience than me oldgrowerdude but rolling is an art i am PABLO FUKKING PICASSO

Cool SoapBarn the main thing is we both enjoy our herb.....

And being able to keep yourself supplied with buds large or small....If it takes ya where ya want to go .....Grow it!:grinjoint:

CoP1010002-zig-zag-ultrathin-1_25.JPG

'Nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom