Pj's Perpetual: Take Two

If you’re interested I’ve got 11 seeds left I think, happy to send ya some! With some maple syrup... cause it’s delicious lol

That would be so nice. I love that maple syrup, it's so hard to get hold of uncut syrup here. :)

For me, dabs are a rainy/snowy weekend type of thing... or maybe at the cottage on the deck and you’ve got no plans and nowhere to be lol I can function on them... but it takes a lot more effort on my part to find the motivation than with regular flower lol

Dabbin cabin then. :)

It's fun to see those clips on the tube with persons who never dabbed before. :rofl:

In my younger days I was chasing that optimal high much but now days I just want to suppress my pain I have made the discovery that strong high doesn't necessarily mean pain reduction it's a complex mixture of things in the strains that gives them pain reduction properties. My no 1 so far is Spliff Berry, I tried Candida as well but I didn't get the same results with her.

Veg Update!

Ok, so I finally had some time to mess around with things this weekend in the veg tent.... my only problem was that when I went to the grow store... they didn’t have the bagged living soil which I have been using almost exclusively.... sooo I was forced to grab a bale of Black Gold... which is basically CSPM and perlite, it’s a really nice mix of the two... I was quite surprised.. however now I’ve got to amend with top dressings etc and pray for the best... we shall see how I make out... one step at a time!!

Veg Closet
05B3F935-908F-438A-A8A6-0CF8AD64D9D3.jpeg

On left are Purple Kush, then the Lavender75, on the blue bin is the Rosetta Stone which has become a quad line somehow lol, 3 Dominion Seed co - Munson... and far right are the two surviving clones, Rosetta Stone at back and honey cream at the front

Purple Kush
A9F0851A-4A46-4CF1-B87A-A0A3A14EABBB.jpeg

7B9AE40D-6969-44E5-BEDB-C7B4FA3550AC.jpeg

Super cropped the heck out of these in hopes of more/better growth

Rosetta Stone - quad line by accident lol
ADF3FB1E-7800-40CA-B175-F401E3B40CA9.jpeg

Munson
3D5EBDE3-E7DD-4557-AF42-9E35E4C20E37.jpeg
324CAFC9-454C-46AD-8096-F9924004A729.jpeg
0B64C7BC-D6E5-4FC2-8026-954859023676.jpeg

And lastly - the clones
43F5A59E-F441-4318-B18C-83A485B6C11A.jpeg

Do you plan on getting Rosetta stoned?

Do I ever! Lol

That would be so nice. I love that maple syrup, it's so hard to get hold of uncut syrup here. :)

Dabbin cabin then. :)

It's fun to see those clips on the tube with persons who never dabbed before. :rofl:

In my younger days I was chasing that optimal high much but now days I just want to suppress my pain I have made the discovery that strong high doesn't necessarily mean pain reduction it's a complex mixture of things in the strains that gives them pain reduction properties. My no 1 so far is Spliff Berry, I tried Candida as well but I didn't get the same results with her.

I hear ya on the pain brother! Hoping to have enough trim to make the wife some topicals... as long as I stay medicated I’m pretty much a tank lol ain’t nothing gonna keep me down!

If you want some syrup just shoot me a dm lol we got lots and lots of it here! I’ll get ya the good stuff too lol

You use grape seed oil for topicals eh pj?

Haven’t tried making my own yet... haven’t had enough product to do it with... getting there though! I’ll be following whatever recipe all the gurus are using. Probably ask shed and van to drop off their recipes when the time is right....

have you made your own joe?

Haven’t tried making my own yet... haven’t had enough product to do it with... getting there though! I’ll be following whatever recipe all the gurus are using. Probably ask shed and van to drop off their recipes when the time is right....

have you made your own joe?
No but I need to ... I have grape seed oil

I was going to use around 45 grams after decarb and then 160f for 8 hrs might run it through second cycle again for same another 8 hrs .

Then I’ll add some of my essential massage oils for aroma and extra perk goodness .

Then I’ll keep some in fridge and other at bed side table .

I’ll just use it daily before the day starts and before bed time . Rub in sore ache areas of my body .

Here is a conversion chart for you too on case you want to know what your oil strength is at say thc per mg of oil .

My TTB is based on jackaloupe telling me TTB is 20% thc average.

Here is the chart in case you don’t have it .

I hear ya on the pain brother! Hoping to have enough trim to make the wife some topicals... as long as I stay medicated I’m pretty much a tank lol ain’t nothing gonna keep me down!

If you want some syrup just shoot me a dm lol we got lots and lots of it here! I’ll get ya the good stuff too lol

Great update Pj! Is that the original honey cream you helped your gf friend to take of her hands? Buds looks just like on the Cheese I had this winter. Lots of pistils.

I would much appreciate that gesture Pj, you are a true friend. I will get back to you about this. :)

No but I need to ... I have grape seed oil

I was going to use around 45 grams after decarb and then 160f for 8 hrs might run it through second cycle again for same another 8 hrs .

Then I’ll add some of my essential massage oils for aroma and extra perk goodness .

Then I’ll keep some in fridge and other at bed side table .

I’ll just use it daily before the day starts and before bed time . Rub in sore ache areas of my body .

Here is a conversion chart for you too on case you want to know what your oil strength is at say thc per mg of oil .

My TTB is based on jackaloupe telling me TTB is 20% thc average.

Here is the chart in case you don’t have it .

Awesome thanks joe!! That’ll come in handy... I just read a post by drdoob in sheds thread, pumpkin seed oil or avocado have better absorption rates?? Need to look into that further!

Great update Pj! Is that the original honey cream you helped your gf friend to take of her hands? Buds looks just like on the Cheese I had this winter. Lots of pistils.

I would much appreciate that gesture Pj, you are a true friend. I will get back to you about this. :)

You know where to find me! Lol and yes that’s the original honey Cream in flower, she’s stacking up really really nicely despite her flower/reveg episode... gonna be a leafy trim though!

Looking awesome brother.

Thanks man! Hope all is well with you and the family! Your garden is looking mighty frosty for spring! Lol

Did you try and veg her once more or is this something she started her self? Always interesting with these odd freaks we get sometimes. :)

Ya she had a rough life before I got her.... she didn’t know what was what cause her light schedule was interrupted so often.... so for two weeks I left her under some CFLs on 24/0.... then she went in the veg closet for almost 3weeks of 18/6... she was growing but still throwing out the 3 bladed leaves... I would have preferred to let it veg a little longer, but the guy I got it off of had been bugging me “is she in flower yet?” Couple times a week so I said fuck it and threw her in flower... so far so good... she’s suppose to be a quick girl... so far she’s stacked much further along than both the Lavender75 she’s flowering with, but the Lavs are much frostier lol

Time will tell my friend! :passitleft:

We're good man. Busy kids are awesomely busy all the time.
Think bout you today. Ive been hanging sheet iron. Winds only blowing 30ish.

Busy kids means they’re keeping you out of trouble right?? Lol how’s the greenhouse? I’m itching to get some new gardens built and veggies in the ground!....I thought carpenters only played with wood?!? Lol just kidding! it’s never fun playing with sheet metal in the wind...

Yes sir busy kiddos is way for me. Lol.
I can play with wood like no other. :rofl:
Dude the greenhouse is up and growing some plants.
Forgot to open it up the other morning before heading work.
Got home to some unhappy blueberries. Every thing else seemed to love the 100°f.
Herbs are growing crazy.
Thanks for asking.

Awesome thanks joe!! That’ll come in handy... I just read a post by drdoob in sheds thread, pumpkin seed oil or avocado have better absorption rates?? Need to look into that further!

You know where to find me! Lol and yes that’s the original honey Cream in flower, she’s stacking up really really nicely despite her flower/reveg episode... gonna be a leafy trim though!

Thanks man! Hope all is well with you and the family! Your garden is looking mighty frosty for spring! Lol
I use Magnus' recipe......its killer for a topical. Its got a lot of pumpkin seed oil, grape seed oil, and a few others that are fast absorbing. Add a couple essential oils and it makes it smell nice. Only word of caution I will give with that recipe is make sure you let the oil set on your skin for a bit after rubbing it in before putting any any light colored clothing. The pumpkin seed oil does have an orange/brown hue to it and if you don't rub it in good and you put a white shirt on immediately....the oil will transfer and stain the clothing. Aside from that....its about perfect.

Love those odd ones, but why do some do that any idea?

I think it’s a hormone thing.... veg to flower back to veg... screws up her insides and throws out some funkiness... she had some nice 5finger leaves prior to that... I’ll snap a pic :thumb:

Yes sir busy kiddos is way for me. Lol.
I can play with wood like no other. :rofl:
Dude the greenhouse is up and growing some plants.
Forgot to open it up the other morning before heading work.
Got home to some unhappy blueberries. Every thing else seemed to love the 100°f.
Herbs are growing crazy.
Thanks for asking.

:laughtwo:
That’s awesome about the greenhouse! I need to get me some berries going... headed to my folks this weekend, moms got all our seeds started for the gardens, I’ll snap some pics!

I use Magnus' recipe......its killer for a topical. Its got a lot of pumpkin seed oil, grape seed oil, and a few others that are fast absorbing. Add a couple essential oils and it makes it smell nice. Only word of caution I will give with that recipe is make sure you let the oil set on your skin for a bit after rubbing it in before putting any any light colored clothing. The pumpkin seed oil does have an orange/brown hue to it and if you don't rub it in good and you put a white shirt on immediately....the oil will transfer and stain the clothing. Aside from that....its about perfect.

Thanks for the info Van! Wife’s Irish... so I’ll definitely remind her to go easy.... although it could be fun for a couple hours to tease her... Oompa Loompa... :rofl:......I’ve got two big bags of leaves/trim in the freezer and a long weekend... maybe I’ll give it a whirl!

I think it’s a hormone thing.... veg to flower back to veg... screws up her insides and throws out some funkiness... she had some nice 5finger leaves prior to that... I’ll snap a pic :thumb:

Ok, I had this phenomenon my self on a few plants. The Cheese Auto clones I had developed really funky leaves among three fingered ones.

Hope you have a great 4/20 and Easter holiday Pj!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom