Plant gettin to tall

cornishgrower

my plant is getting to tall for the tent its only in 3 week of flowering and its starting to burn the top of the plant. i light is as high as it will go what can i do HELP

Try tying it down, thats all you can. Or air cool the light so you can get the plant as close to the glass as possible. Even point the fan right at the light and try to move the heat from the light. Ive seen lights really close to flowers if they can be cooled right.

yes tying down is your best bet. or just twik your grow tent a bit.. let the plant spread her wings. she just wants tah give ya moe lovin:grinjoint: what size is the tent?

its about 6 foot. ive tied it down but she started grown up agian lol. i have another prob my flat mates friend comes over and starts picking off leaves saying it will grow to more bits and turn into flowers. also there tellin me to chop the top off. thanks for your help

If you are already in the flowering stage, then please DO NOT cut the top off of your plant. This will be detrimental and will take energy away from bud production. Also, try to discourage your friends from plucking leaves off. The only time you want to take a leaf off is if it is blocking a large bud site.

The only real option you have right now is to keep trying to tie her down, and cool your light.

Good luck!

In 3 weeks of flower,How long did you veg. them?
br

Back
Top Bottom