Plant is dying, need diagnosis

just a regular old potting soil nothing special, i dont have the name tho, would it be unwise to transplant to a water retaining soil? like one that slowly releases water as needed

I use pro-mix mixed with ancient forest humus and lime. I would start with fox farm ocean forest or miricle grow has a organic potting mix with chicken shit added as fert 4 like 5-6 bucks.

Hey mate, well yeah i m on par with these guys. Try puttin her in a bigger pot in some good soil, add those extra lights and prob lay off the nutes a little while til she settles and fingers x'd, she comes bak strong..:thumb: Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

how big of container did you use? as far as soil I go to the local nursery and get there brand potting soil then mix in perlite worm castings and peat moss. 2parts soil 1part perlite and1/4parts of the other 2. it drains well and the peat moss retains water and helps keep the ph stable. good luck

where i bought the pot from only measures them in inches for some stupid reason haha so im not super sure gallon wise i would say about 3 gal

what is a good rooting gel for cloning, im looking at the stuff made by hydrofarm. any other suggetions,
also plant is doing good so far, new leaves are comming up almost everyday and its starting to get stankay haha ty for all the help guyz and galz

hey tj, I'am trying a homemade rooting liquid made from willow branches. a fellow on this site makes. get a few smaller than finger sized branches, remove the leaves then chop the branches into pieces big enough to fit in a pot. add water to cover and simmer for about an hour. till the water gets nice and colored. let it cool then soak your cuttings in this before you place them in your pods or rock wool.:cheer: free
what is a good rooting gel for cloning, im looking at the stuff made by hydrofarm. any other suggetions,
also plant is doing good so far, new leaves are comming up almost everyday and its starting to get stankay haha ty for all the help guyz and galz

you can store whats left in the fridge for about a week

also i have been going through some of the plant gallery's and im seeing alot of plants with a layer of rock on top of the soil, should i be doing that or am i good just with soil

No the rocks would go in bottom 4 better drainage land to allow root to get more air I don't use soil should have ennoff drainage . I use plant warrior pots.

7-15-121.jpg

Back
Top Bottom