Plant per square foot rule?

They have a beginners thread where a lot of the questions you have can be found. Look around at some grows and you will see why the question you ask is one with lots of answers.
If you start a journal and have a question you can always tag me or anyone in a post and you will get the help you need .
When I started a good option is just to ask google.
Happy growing
IG

I don't think that the watts per square foot guideline is the best to follow, because it's changed so much over time. When I first started reading about growing weed in 2004 it was just a dream, but I remember then it was suggested that 20-30 watts per square foot was bare minimum. Now days I hear people suggest that 40-50 is the minimum. It's not as if weed started growing any worse over time...

I'll put it like this. I had a decent harvest, with some dank ass weed, at 25 watts per square foot. If you want that level, you'll need a 600 watt HPS. Yield could have been higher for me for a lot of reasons (other than light level), but yeah, it's not as if you won't get anything. Plus these measurements don't really apply to LED, which has a higher luminance per watt level than HPS.

budshot3a.jpg
IMG_20161201_170734.jpg
IMG_20161201_170450.jpg

Back
Top Bottom