Plant revegged - Kinda - Never branched out - Why? Pic

Curly Beaver

This plant was moved outside and evidently couldn't decide if it wanted to veg, flower, or both. It never grew and branched out, just one skinny trunk/stem with weird leaves the entire grow. I let it finish but it never amounted to anything.
So, what caused it and if it happens again is there anything that can be done to straighten it out?
Thanks
6a9.jpg

Pretty sure it was a clone.

I've had it happen when plants got confused by mixed up light cycles in veg. Normally interrupting the dark period of the 18/6 veg cycle doesn't affect them at all. I still do it regularly and go in the veg room during lights out whenever I feel like it. I think at the time the plants did this single leaf thing I was doing a lot of work in there over a couple weeks period, along with some power outages, and must have massacred the light cycle very badly. This was years ago but I do remember I strung those plants along for at least six weeks in veg trying to get them to straighten out. Eventually threw the whole lot our because new plants were catching up and the old ones weren't getting better.

I've had it happen when plants got confused by mixed up light cycles in veg. Normally interrupting the dark period of the 18/6 veg cycle doesn't affect them at all. I still do it regularly and go in the veg room during lights out whenever I feel like it. I think at the time the plants did this single leaf thing I was doing a lot of work in there over a couple weeks period, along with some power outages, and must have massacred the light cycle very badly. This was years ago but I do remember I strung those plants along for at least six weeks in veg trying to get them to straighten out. Eventually threw the whole lot our because new plants were catching up and the old ones weren't getting better.
Buy a green light plants cant see green light so dont effect night cycle

Autoflower420

Theres an app for your phone with a green light :) whole screen is screen. Be careful though, i worry cause ive read not all green lights are in the right spectrum, like a white bulb painted green. not sure though.

Back
Top Bottom