Plants' leaves yellowing and drooping but not underwatering

justcause2

420 Member
20170125_184651.jpg

20170125_184457.jpg

Hi I watered my plants 3 days ago. First signs of leaves were drooping 2 days ago. And now most are drooping. The yellowing of the leaves have been there for about 8-10 days. I started putting pk1314 7 days ago and now I'm about to stop. The plants still have alot of water in them but are showing signs of underwaterING and maybe lack of nutes? Are flow is good. On start of week 6 tomorrow and temps range from 28-33 degrease not farenhet.

Coco plus premium
4ml canna a and b to 1 ltr
2ml dutch pro explode to 1ltr
1.5ml pk1314 to 1ltr
stopped rhizotonic 4ml per ltr 2 weeks ago or more and I just put some in to the water today.
No pests in tent.
usally let medium go dry before watering to let roots air but not much need since its in coco anyway.

Any suggestions what is the problem? Thx

What size containers are they in? Could they be root bound. Are you following a nutrient schedule? Yellowing could be a lack of N, did it start at the bottom of the plant and work its way to the top? What is your RH? Those are my first three thoughts. Better pics might help, heat stress comes to mind. Not an expert just trying to help. Will do my best to help

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What size containers are they in? Could they be root bound. Are you following a nutrient schedule? Yellowing could be a lack of N, did it start at the bottom of the plant and work its way to the top? What is your RH? Those are my first three thoughts. Better pics might help, heat stress comes to mind. Not an expert just trying to help. Will do my best to help

Hi. 25ltrs. Im only following from my previous crops. And yes it slowly started from the bottem to the top about 1 week or longer ago. Humidity i dont have a dial for that. But i would guess 50 60 the same as the other room next door.

When I have problems I usually start with my water PH. Make sure it's in the right range, your temps and humidity seem ok that shouldn't be the prob. 25 liters is about what I use for all my indoor ( 7 gallon). The yellowing could be a hardcore Nitrogen deficiency. I've seen plants that are overwatered also droop before not just underwatering.
e9816721ce933c276978d48b8d0fb382.jpg

When I have problems I usually start with my water PH. Make sure it's in the right range, your temps and humidity seem ok that shouldn't be the prob. 25 liters is about what I use for all my indoor ( 7 gallon). The yellowing could be a hardcore Nitrogen deficiency. I've seen plants that are overwatered also droop before not just underwatering.

e9816721ce933c276978d48b8d0fb382.jpg

Back
Top Bottom