Plants that when starting to flowering have both

solareclipse

After 3 years of breeding i discover a strain.
This strain when in preflowering shows males sacks an next to male sacks are and the pistills sack
Of i take of the male sacks the plant continue grow as a female.
Why this happened?
If the companies know i have a strainblike this i am pretty sure they want to get them into the lambarator.
Just the seeds almost finished.

I can only imagine the uproar if seed companies started selling Herm seeds on purpose. (Hermaphrodite means having both male and female characteristics - which is what you have, even if it doesn't act like a 'normal' hermie.)

I understand you think you have something special, but ... whether the sacs grow back or not, nobody wants to be worried they missed one - except maybe breeders.

"Hermaphrodized" seeds ?
No thanks- not now, not ever...

ditto on what Sueet said - it’s a hermie. Guess you meant laboratory? Yes most people desire strains that have been carefully bred to eliminate hermaphroditism.

A while back there was a grower here trying to sell true ruderalis genetics and IIRC it fizzled out pretty quick
Haha I remember that thread. I was following along as it was entertaining but yeah I think it fizzled put like you said

I can only imagine the uproar if seed companies started selling Herm seeds on purpose. (Hermaphrodite means having both male and female characteristics - which is what you have, even if it doesn't act like a 'normal' hermie.)

I understand you think you have something special, but ... whether the sacs grow back or not, nobody wants to be worried they missed one - except maybe breeders.

ditto on what Sueet said - it’s a hermie. Guess you meant laboratory? Yes most people desire strains that have been carefully bred to eliminate hermaphroditism.

A while back there was a grower here trying to sell true ruderalis genetics and IIRC it fizzled out pretty quick

"Hermaphrodized" seeds ?
U probably don't understand...
When the plant gets to pre flowering gives both males and pistills only from the main trunk.
If take them out it grows as a female...
Maybe u dont belive but in time i will show u that i am not lie .
After u take of the male sacks u dont have to worry about other males sacks.
The brancches dont give male sacks...
Only with pictures u will understand.
I feel lucky i get this strain and i must make some more seeds coz seeds almost finished

Check this out and wait to upload pictures every week and u will see.
The first year i thought it just happened
The second years i thought coincidence
But the third year it is not coincidence
I grow them i breed for 2 years f1 f2 f3 the CS and i get some strains.this is the only one it gives me both sex on the first appearance.
I will grow rhis with fotos and i will found another one to leave it for seeds.

I am sorry guys but i don't lie
This happened accidentally of course.
But it happens

IMG_20210821_121203.jpg

IMG_20210821_121124.jpg

IMG_20210821_121058.jpg

IMG_20210821_121020.jpg

IMG_20210821_120955.jpg

IMG_20210821_120930.jpg

IMG_20210820_114859_copy_1200x1600_1.jpg

IMG_20210820_114912_copy_1200x1600_1.jpg

IMG_20210820_115039_copy_1200x1600_1.jpg

IMG_20210820_115043_copy_1200x1600_1.jpg

I don't want t sell nothing mani want someone to give a correct explanation how this is possible.
Hermie seeds have all the time male sacks this one appear male sucks only in preflowering after this no more male sacks appears.so if uleave the first male sack u will get seeds.if dont u wil get buds without seeds.3 years i do thisjust want a correct explanation nothing more
Not money not attention nothing
Thanks for replying

"Hermaphrodized" seeds ?
Hermie plants as grow all the plant have male sacks
This one only in the preflowering give male sacks.
If u pick the of they don't appear again.
This not for sale.
I want a reply from somebody to know what is going on.
Last year i get 8 pounds of no seeds weed.
Can a Hermie plant to give u so much weed.
8pounds not from one plant
It was a lot of ladies
Ur opinion is respected
But i dont want to sell.
I just want an explanation why this happened?

Ok guys
Listen i see some of u make fool of me ,some use the emoji
I just wanted to share rhis with u and maybe someone could explain me why this happened.
But if u act like this I won't go furthero know what i have coz i grow it three years.
I would like to stop this insulted replies and any replies.
I will keep for my self the knowledge about this strange phenomenon

Thank you,♥️❤️

Hey SolarEclipse,

I don’t think anyone was trying to make fun of you, I know I wasn’t. Hey I came here to learn and I’ve been hanging out with Sueet, Carcass and Modest for a while now and they all are good people. Ok using the laugh emoji is very common since we all have unique perspectives. Apologies if I offended you!

Due to genetics some strains are prone to hermie and typically if you pluck all male sacs then it will not be able to self pollinate.

Hey SolarEclipse,

I don’t think anyone was trying to make fun of you, I know I wasn’t. Hey I came here to learn and I’ve been hanging out with Sueet, Carcass and Modest for a while now and they all are good people. Ok using the laugh emoji is very common since we all have unique perspectives. Apologies if I offended you!

Due to genetics some strains are prone to hermie and typically if you pluck all male sacs then it will not be able to self pollinate.
Thank u u make it clear to me and i really sorry i make my decision so quickly without think first.

I am really sorry all of u guys..
About this plant i will grow it and if i find more i will getting pictures everytime i believe i must show u this.
At the harvest time we all have a better plan.
More information
Pictures how it was raised and then it will be better to discuss about it,if anyone wants to discuss about it.

I am sorry if i insult u guys.
To be honest i was a bit drunk because i don't drink often.
Thanks for replying and explain me.
Feel better✌️✌️✌️✌️

Hey @solareclipse like @013 said, it was not my intent to laugh at you or anything like that and I definitely don't think you are lying. I planned to follow along to better understand what you have going on.

I was laughing with @013 about a previous thread though where someone was expecting major money for a plant they had. Even them, I wish the best but I thought their expectations were a bit grandiose. Anyway, sorry if anything came off rude! This place is all about learning and connecting and I apologize if I came off mean or said anything that made you feel I was laughing at you

so my current understanding is this plant will throw a few males early on but then all female during flower. Have you left one or two male sacs on their and had it pollinate it self or capture the pollen and hit one or two branches with it?

so my current understanding is this plant will throw a few males early on but then all female during flower. Have you left one or two male sacs on their and had it pollinate it self or capture the pollen and hit one or two branches with it?
Yes!!
Last year it was the second year this happened.
It was then i realise that the first year wasn't by accident.
So i took one plant and took of half of the male sacks and this year i grow from this plant.
I had a problem the seed fell of and mixed up thats why i am not sure if i get anymore of these.
The seeds from this strange plant os not always like the mother.
It gives me feminised as well.
Untill now i have one with male sacks i took of and the rest are females.
I still have about 10 pots that still didn't show sex.
The first year i thought it just happened didn't give so much attention.
The second year it happened again and i talk about it on my threads i also get pictures from early blooming till harvest.
So this year the third it happened again it cant be coincidence.
Thanks

Hey @solareclipse like @013 said, it was not my intent to laugh at you or anything like that and I definitely don't think you are lying. I planned to follow along to better understand what you have going on.

I was laughing with @013 about a previous thread though where someone was expecting major money for a plant they had. Even them, I wish the best but I thought their expectations were a bit grandiose. Anyway, sorry if anything came off rude! This place is all about learning and connecting and I apologize if I came off mean or said anything that made you feel I was laughing at you
It is my fault because i get mad?
Not mad,cant find the correct word.
I shouldn't react like this.
I drink alcohol after many many months and react like this.
Thank u for understanding me
And apologise for reacting like a kid.

Feminized auto produces seeds. This is from last year i realised something is going on with this strain.if i search probably i will find from the year before last year.
Maybe it helps u understand Maybe not coz I didn't give so much attention like this year.

Back
Top Bottom