What happened to my Ariel? Is she going to be a hermie?

I just spotted a fully formed pollen sacks on my 3-4 week old autoflower. There's no sign of pistils yet so she isn't even in preflower yet, how can a fully formed pollen sack be created? Is it from topping her...not her anymore, I meant to say, it...
mar24ari6_8.jpg
20160325_141301.jpg

All enviromental conditions are constant, only one feeding so far... Lights on 20/4.

Should I keep this sack until it's ripe and then save it for breeding or is this a definite hermie.

Thanks all, KIG :green_heart:cheers

This is Very confusing to me aswell, I've seen no evidence of any flowers and this is formed right where I topped her. I'm actually trying to get some pollen from my pineapple express (with no success mind you) with colloidal silver.

My first instinct was to pick it off, but then I thought maybe I could use this pollen for breeding. Does anyone have any info on this, can/should I use this pollen? If not I'll be keeping an eye out for more after I castrate this thing.

Thanks everyone, very grateful for your help. KiG :green_heart:cheers

dont keep the pollen , it will bring you heart ache , what ppm was the cs spray ? are you spray daily twice to start with it

All I had was for my own consumption, it's 30ppm. I used 4 oz over two weeks once it had its topped shoots growing out. Usually twice a day, I soaked the leave real good and made sure to hit the internode growth spots. I'm looking at getting some 50-100ppm online fr my next attempt. What do you recommend?

Basically the plant is a lost cause, I'm trying to find out whether you can light poison an autoflower... If not I'm going to rip her out soon. I've got no more silver left. Oh well, experience is costly sometimes.

Thanks Prof. KiG :green_heart:cheers

i had great result with 40 ppm , theres a link below my latest link about cs spray , im doing a second run in the next couple of weks if you want to tag along that link is in the sig below also :thumb:

Thanks very much professor, I've read your first colloidal silver adventure a few times now. I'll have to Keep tabs on this current try, good luck to that brother :)

As for me I'll get some higher ppm silver solutions and give it another try soon. Thanks again for the advice and great threads, KIG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom