Please Help! Durban Poison Marijuana Clone - How Old Is It? - All Advice Welcome

420growguy

Hi recreational use of marijuana just became legalized in the state of oregon, and i got a clone today.
The strain is Durban Poison, i just need to know how old it is, and if it is healthy...
Any reply's help greatly thanks.

-Dylan
:tokin:

IMG_20150701_152513818_HDR-2.jpg

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Durban Poison Marijuana clone! How Old is it? [any advice helps]!!

Looks great. How big is that pot? Any reason it's half filled? Generally a good target size for an outdoor grow is a 5gal bucket of some sort.
What kinda soil you using?
I'll stop there. There's an FAQ forum where these sorts of questions generally go. I'm sure an admin will come along and move it soon enough. There are some instructions in that forum as to what we need to know in order to assist you. You might also consider exercising the Grow Journal section. You can document your grow with words and photos. Friendly folk will chime in and help.

Welcome! And congratulations on your local changes of law. I'm jealous!

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Durban Poison Marijuana clone! How Old is it? [any advice helps]!!

It's an 8in wide, and 10in deep, and the pot was half filled for the picture, i filled it the rest of the way up afterwords with earth gro, and thank you so much for the advice, i really appreciate it.

Hi recreational use of marijuana just became legalized in the state of oregon, and i got a clone today.
The strain is Durban Poison, i just need to know how old it is, and if it is healthy...
Any reply's help greatly thanks.

-Dylan
:tokin:

IMG_20150701_152513818_HDR-2.jpg

this clone is as old as its mother ! .....true

Back
Top Bottom