please help im outta my depth

ozone1000

i am growing my first plant and im looking for the basic dos and donts ive been told pinching a few buds are good for the baby and will make her grow much fuller but i do not know if this is true or not i live in Texas and have been told that weed is up for a vote this year and wouldn't mind knowing how to look into that but i have no idea what im doing im kinda new to the hole weed thing i have been put on full disability and smoking makes it much easier to handle but i really dont know what im doing thanks for anyone that can help:thumb:

If your serious about growing the best advice I can give you is read, read , read. This site is a wealth of info, and being a new grower all the do's and dont's have been answered a thousand times.

Check out ALL the sticky topics in this subforun (FAQ)
Just read through them, accept on faith.

Find a few journals that are doing what you plan on doing. I have a daily updated journal with 3 plants under CFL's, nothing special, just topped and trying to scrog her atm. At day 45 now from dropping the seeds into the ground.

Take care not to start your seeds in fertilized soil, and dont fertilize till they are developing their second set of leaves. Do not overwater. Let the dirt get dry before you water again.

Dont jump and correct stuff at your initial reading ... nervous correcting is something she hates.

Have fun ... it's quite hard to kill her if you dont overwater or overfertilize.

WIN_20140415_073553.JPG

View image in gallery
im not sure if i have done this wright but if i have this should be a pic of my baby im not ... well im not the best with a computer anyways thanks for the advice

ok tould yall (yes im in texas lol)im new to the computer thing you should see me hin peck on a key board lol but i dident mean to post 3 pics lol

Back
Top Bottom