Please help, just transplanted, when and how much should I water each plant ?!?

patch

Okay, so i was able to do the flush either Fri. or Sat. (my brain is fried ). Flushed with distilled water with 1/8 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice per gallon of distilled water to try to drop PH a little. Was able to transplant to 5 gal. buckets Sunday. As mentioned earlier I thought stealth might be an issue but not so).

I'm gonna start another thread with this question as well cuz I have an important question and I don't know how these threads are followed. I'll try to post a link to this thread when I do so.

I'll post pics in a day or so. My girls are now occupying the whole room and are under 9 100 watt equiv.CFLs (14,400 Lumens).
Temp and humidity seems to be holding ,"meh", not bad. I'll update averages in a day or so when I update pics.

Anyway, MY BIG QUESTION IS: when and how much water should I give each bucket? I think part of my problem initially was over watering and I don't want to go there again now that I've transplanted. Also I'm currently boiling tap water for watering purposes. Reasoning is another of my problems, I think, was watering with purified water but it had "minerals added for taste". So I'm currently boiling water for humidifier and watering purposes

When I transplanted Sunday night (it is now, of course, Monday night) I gave no watering, I sprayed the surface of the soil and the leaves of the plants with distilled water. It is now Monday night and I could use some advice on when and how much to water now.

Here's the link to my original post with pics and my original problem: Please help. Leaves curling, tips turning brown. First grow, Newbie

As usual, thanks so much in advance for any help you can provide :)

Patch

I would definitely water them. I always water when transplanting. That is for any kind of plant. You don't want your roots to dry out. And as for how often to water. Some people go by weight of the pot. Some stick their fingers in a couple of inches and see if the soil is dry there. After a few waterings you just kind of know when they need watering. And all of your plants may or may not need watering at the same time. I have a Cin-x that loves her grub. She is ready for feeding a day or so before the rest. So she gets an extra feeding every couple of weeks. And I need to give her extra veg nutes, even though I am a month or so into flower. She just needs extra N. I guess my point is that each plant has different needs. Figure them out and you will be rewarded handsomely.

Back
Top Bottom