Please Help Me Help My Daughter - Autos In Coco - LED

I water around the edge of the pot, and water to run off

PW, when you water around the edge of the pot, and then to runoff, are you doing that with the full nutrient solution? I'm asking because I've been using AN pH Perfect, which is kinda pricey for me, but I wanted to make sure the plants got the nutes, so this week, I've been pouring 1L of pH'd water (5.8-6.1) mixed w/ 1mL of seaweed before pouring 2L of nutrient solution (3mL per Liter of water), and then for the second feeding, I'm pouring 1L of pH'd water and adding nutes at 1mL per Liter.

I was being way conservative on this last week, and it wasn't until Sunday that I finally broke away from my "soil thinking," but when I did what I described above, I was shocked to see what I normally called "seedlings" in soil (because they didn't really have a growth spurt until the third week) explode in Coco! I'll have photos this afternoon, but what started out as two sets of so-so sized leaves, spurted up, grew out and added another set of leaves in less than two days! I've read that some hold back on full nutes strength till closer to flower, but I'm working on the 2nd week, I'm almost following the AN directions to the letter (3/4 - 1TB ML per liter), and the plants look great.
Am I preparing for a fail? Do you have any suggestions?

Some strains are naturally nutrient hogs, the Bedroom Cookies im running is one of them. I always start low and increase the nute strength if the girls ask for it.

How ya doin Derby? How are the ladies n the misses?

How ya doin Derby? How are the ladies n the misses?
Busy as hell but good for the most part. The misses is not behaving herself and keeps trying to help me with the barn chores and keeps messing her shoulder up. She has really been hitting the budder. On toast and she rubs it on. The girls are doing good. Should have some pictures tomorrow unless something else happens. Rez change tomorrow is final finish even if I don't see any amber. Misses says they need chopped before thanksgiving as the smell is getting really bad right now. My new filter came in the other day but I haven't had time to get it in the tent and would rather have the girls out of the way to do the install as its a big sob. Going to run both tents thru it.

The weekend we're going to see our daughter at college. She has a horse show that she is in. 2 day event. Hopefully get home Sunday to give at least 1 girl the wack maybe 2

Aye she better not push it otherwise she'll never get it back! Make that woman rest!

Hopefully you can get it all wrapped up before the holidays, I have faith in you!

No rest for the wicked eh?

Aye she better not push it otherwise she'll never get it back! Make that woman rest!

Hopefully you can get it all wrapped up before the holidays, I have faith in you!

No rest for the wicked eh?
That woman is as stubborn as me I tell ya. Just can't leave well enough alone. I think she wants it to tare more so she can have surgery on it but she is the biggest baby when it comes to stuff like that. Over 20 something years and I still can't figure her out. .

If she keeps agitating the ripped tissue it won't heal properly and take longer to heal. But honestly, you wouldn't hold me back from doing my chores. I was on crutches for a year for ripping the tissue under my toe. I still did the chores and got shiz done. I can't blame her, I did the exact same thing. It's so hard watching someone do her work for her. Maybe assign her something simple to distract her. Works on me.

I admire your brute courage to just handle your shiz and move on. A testament of bravery and what a man won't do for fam. :Namaste:

If she keeps agitating the ripped tissue it won't heal properly and take longer to heal. But honestly, you wouldn't hold me back from doing my chores. I was on crutches for a year for ripping the tissue under my toe. I still did the chores and got shiz done. I can't blame her, I did the exact same thing. It's so hard watching someone do her work for her. Maybe assign her something simple to distract her. Works on me.

I admire your brute courage to just handle your shiz and move on. A testament of bravery and what a man won't do for fam. :Namaste:
My problem is that I'm not home during the week cause I work second shift. When we do get together on the weekend is when I notice she is hurting. That's when I get her to confess what she had been up to but she refuses to ask for help and if I don't know something needs done I can't take care of it for her. I do the things I see but it's never good enough for her as she always fines something else that needs her direct attention. And somehow it can never wait until I can get to it tomorrow.

Hey DB. Doing a catch up on your journal.
Sorry about your lift pump. No back flow restrictor on it?
Wives? Go figure...mine bruised her back falling over a toy in the dark.
Caught her off loading 40lb bags of feed today....don't know why!
I guess we do it also!

Hey DB. Doing a catch up on your journal.
Sorry about your lift pump. No back flow restrictor on it?
Wives? Go figure...mine bruised her back falling over a toy in the dark.
Caught her off loading 40lb bags of feed today....don't know why!
I guess we do it also!
Mine was getting hay from out of the loft. Said she was just pulling over to the side and pushing it over and letting it fall. I already had 6 bales down but they weren't where she puts them. Love her but she can get my blood pressure up doing just stupid things like that. Asked her if pulling a 80 pound bale is what the doctor told her to do. Says no doctor will ever tell her what to do. I just walked away because that's my line.

So are you Derby! Sounds like you deserve each other :3

Back
Top Bottom