Please - Help me!

Troublemaker

420 Member
i have the seed in the soil for about 1 month and 3 weeks, the down leaves are starting to yellow about 1 week a go, and the plant is growing very slow..
obs:
i dont use any nutrient
water 6,5ph
18h light/6H dark - fluorescent light ...23w / 1380lumen=99w and a small cooler....

13689876_648514208647781_567721587_n.jpg
13714350_648514191981116_1931925601_n.jpg

Re: please...help me !!!

Could prolly use a little N and P
What are your humidity levels like ? Babies like that need high humidty. Your light could probably be dropped and inch or so

What kind of soil?

i dont know, dont have nothing to see the humidity levels s:
and the ligh it was down, i just put it up for the photo
use what ? sry s:

Nitrogen and Phosphorus
There should be an NPK value on the bag. (N) Nitrogen promote leaf growth and such. It is also a big componet in chlorophyll (P) Phosphorus promotes root growth/strength. (K) Potassium is needed more later because this helps with the budding stage
I recommend reading up on these three and toxicity and deficiency that can follow with them.

I would also recommend get a hydrometer. Here is Cali they have them at walmart for like 20 bucks:thumb:

Thumbs is correct....may be time for light dosage of nutes. And you should get a hygrometer...ideally one that measures both humidity and temp. Low temps/humidity during veg can cause issues.

OK, thanks...
i will read and see what nutrients to buy...
about the humidity if the levels are low or high, as temperature, i will can't do anything to change that s:

thanks, if the humidity levels are low or high, as temperature, i will can't do anything to change that, so i will just buy some nutrients and see what happen s:

Do half to 1/4 of the actual nute dosage since you don't know what your soil contains. See how your plant reacts and increase if it doesn't get worse.

I use advanced nutrient trio line and my young plants have never been hurt with them. Easy to use and very predictable.

Also make sure your PH meter is calibrated. It may not be correct and if the PH is off the nutrients won't be absorbed by the plant

That soil doesn't look great to me. It appears wet and I don't see anything in there to lighten it (like perlite). Cannabis prefers light, well drained soil. It needs feeding and drying out, IMO.

You need to mix your feed in with water and get the rite amount, not sure what the tool is as I had mine given to me I measure in ppm... I'd lower the pH down to 5.5 so early on and slowly bring it up. You also need 2 separate feeds mate one for veg and one for flower, they usually come in part A and part B

Back
Top Bottom