Light - 760 w t5 vho
Nutrients - Advanced nutrients / house and garden
Medium - Clay pebbles
EC - 2.1 - 2.4
PH - 5.5 - 5.8
RH - 40% - 45%
Room Temperature -74 - 82
Solution Temperature -68 - 72
I am in need of help. Buds are small, not much scent, not a lot of resin ,buds on top are drying up and hairs turn to a light orange color. i should be in my 5 th week of flowering. I am growing only 6. It's the purp og # 18 by DNA genetics. I did very well in veg, I have no idea what I'm doing in flowering phase. am I feeding too much? Very slow growth, roots aren't slimy but the bottom of the roots are like black.and smells acidic . I don't know if it be cuz I never dilute Algen extract, I pour caps in to increase ph , which is monitored on a combo meter by blue lab, just hoping to find mr nice here to help me finally have a successful grow. If you can help me, it would be fantastic. Thanks for looking
image2284.jpg
image2281.jpg
image2283.jpg
image2282.jpg

Sorry if I'm posting too much, I see no respond and I'm just a little worried. 6500 k is for veg.

Hi Adzheng -

They appear to have gotten nutrient burned. Don't worry, you'll get it rectified. First thing I'd do, personally, is reduce your nutrient strength to about a quarter of what you have it at for a few days, then work back up slowly. Don't worry - they'll love you for it. The burning visible on the leaves means roots were damaged too. What happens up top happens below. I'd also keep it simple at the moment and stick to base nutrients and cal/mag if you use/need it (no bud boosters or the like for now). If you have a B vitamin supplement, a little of that might be good too. Your yield will suffer some as a result of the burning. OG strains can be finicky with nutrient strength in my experience. No paypal required or accepted, btw. :)

:goodluck:

Hi Adzheng -

They appear to have gotten nutrient burned. Don't worry, you'll get it rectified. First thing I'd do, personally, is reduce your nutrient strength to about a quarter of what you have it at for a few days, then work back up slowly. Don't worry - they'll love you for it. The burning visible on the leaves means roots were damaged too. What happens up top happens below. I'd also keep it simple at the moment and stick to base nutrients and cal/mag if you use/need it (no bud boosters or the like for now). If you have a B vitamin supplement, a little of that might be good too. Your yield will suffer some as a result of the burning. OG strains can be finicky with nutrient strength in my experience. No paypal required or accepted, btw. :)

:goodluck:

.. Yes... What HE says..... :). Now, here's my pay pal...... Hah:)

I'm growing an oq-18 right now outdoors. forcing it to bud . its been 15 days and just starting to show any bud. The other strain has marble sized buds . Hope mine are as big as yours in 3 weeks. Without the brown. I always go by the doctors oath "Do no harm" these other 2 guys sound like they know

OG18 is a purple?

Back
Top Bottom