Please help us!

smokeyfour20

Good day guys! This is our first grow and it has been 57 days but we still struggling. I hope someone could help us to identify what is the deficiency on our platns and what are the remedies. Thanks in advance! :)

Strain: Money maker and Nothern lights
PH in the soil: 7.1
Lights: Led 1200W
Soil: soilless mix, perlite, and verm.

61077.jpg
20170527_214505.jpg
51252.jpg
16872.jpg
32023.jpg

First look says Potassium Deficiency. Could be several others? 1200w led is very strong so check you distance. Should be at least 30" away from canopy (veg)... Are you feeding with nutes? If so what kind and how much? You mentioned soilesss and the ph is at 7.2... That is pretty high... May want to bring that down to 6.0-6.5... High ph can cause Potassium issues... Look up more info... Happy Growing!

Yes- not sure if you're in soil or soilless. If you're in soilless your ph needs to be way lower -use the hydro range. Also some heat stress going on. But I don't know that either of those things are your issue. At least it's not the same deficiencies I get when I have high ph. This doesn't mean all that much though necessarily- deficiencies are complicated. Also in soilless I haven't really gone that high. Even the low sixes cause me pretty bad issues.

He's staring to get what I had on mine which is a little brown and the sides turn lime green
420-magazine-mobile1097543232.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1750479936.jpg
I know the ph is High that's because I can't feed it cause it's been a little over watered and the soil prob has a shitty ph level and has no nutrients
420-magazine-mobile410279706.jpg
makes me cry when I see this and I'm having another small leaf on the bottom doing the same thing
420-magazine-mobile579640685.jpg

Thank you for this valuable information. We're using a Snap A and Snap B organic fertilizer. That's the only available here in our location. We just using 1/4 solution fertilizer. :Namaste:

I'm sorry for that mistake, we're using a soil mix with perlite, verm and peatmoss. The organic fertilizer that we're using is Snap A and Snap B it's a hydroponics nutes.

We're using organic soil grow quick and mix it with perlite, verm and peat moss. Should we transplant it to 3 gal? watcha think? thank you for your help.

:Namaste:

I agree with a lot of the other comments already stated period you definitely have high pH problems going on. I would suggest to be around 6.2 - 6.5 ideally. And as Wiesel already said, I wouldn't transplant being that your plant already has plenty of room to grow in that pot. And that pH/moisture meter that you have isn't worth a damn. I've had the same one and it's just a waste of time and money. You can order one off of eBay or Amazon for around 15 bucks. It will make a huge difference in your grow, especially since you are in a soilless mix. Good luck and don't overthink everything. Do your research and make your best judgement

The green ph meter was on an unrelated post from a different member who just popped up here. But yes those meters are garbage.

OP - it's usually impossible to tell exactly what is wrong with a plant just from looking at it. Sometimes you can- but for most deficiencies and feeding problems it's a matter of retracing your steps and trying to figure out what you did wrong. I'm not a soil grower, but your ph doesn't seem extremely high for soil. And a decent soil mix should balance its ph well anyway.
It would be good to know what your feeding routine is, as Ripples asked.
There's a thread here- How to Ask for Grow Support guidelines on some of the info that's helpful for people trying to diagnose your issues.
And here is a link to lots of great growing info. How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Thank you for the information Sir Weaselcracker and ETPhoneHome. By the way, I just flush out last night with 5.9 ph water. I hope it would help my plants. The yellowish color on the leaves reach the top and the lower leaves get dried fast and crisp, that's why we don't know what to do as of this moment. Do you have any nutes suggestion?

Hey smokey 420 I have the exact same prob my ph is about 7.5 and the leaves are going from yellow to a bleach state and lower leaves crumple feel crackled and look dead

Hey guys, it's been awhile, i'm still having an issue with my plants, it's been 6months but we still having an issue. Can you help us identify the deficiencies on my plants? I'm using soiless mix, organic soil, verm and perlite. I ph my water between 6.0-6.3. My plants is a nothern lights and money maker. Using a Led light 1000w and 2gal of pot. My plants is ready for flowering right? Thanks

420-magazine-mobile326251553.jpg
420-magazine-mobile77846035.jpg
420-magazine-mobile604323171.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1236030941.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1289954164.jpg
420-magazine-mobile517787127.jpg
420-magazine-mobile185176860.jpg

Back
Top Bottom