Please Take A Look

againstgrizzl

This is my first time growing and am using a space bucket. It's been almost two weeks since germination and the plant has started drooping. I did a little bit of research and found that this is most likely over or underwatering. So, I first watered a more than I had been. No change. The next day I didn't water it at all and let it get bone dry. Still, no change. Anyone have any ideas? I suspect it may not be getting enough light, so, I stacked it on a box to move it really close to the 4 cfls I have running above it. I also have two computer fans (one intake, one outake) moving air in and out so that rules out air flow problems. The reflective lining is aluminum foil, not mylar. Hopefully, that's not the problem. Every time I open up the bucket the light is blinding. Also, l've been keeping it on a 18/6 day night cycle.

Hi Againstgrizzl :ciao: Welcome to :420:

I think you should use the "Do nothing" technique for a while longer,

Unless you want to repot her, she may be rootbound in that tiny cup.

What is a "Space Bucket"?

We use a photo gallery at :420: to keep images organized and easy to access,

The
Posting Guidelines require all photos to be uploaded to your member's gallery before being posted.

This is because off-site links can be deleted or moved,

leaving 420 Magazine with dead links and an untidy forum.

The process is easy once you get the hang of it.

First you upload the photo, then you can view it directly or embed it in a thread.

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Here are your photos. I reduced them to a fith of their original size using MS Paint.

IMG_20140104_013211.jpg

IMG_20140104_013201.jpg

:Namaste:

the plant looks ok the plant has excess nutes but sould grow in it it dont feed it. do you have holes in the cup?

yup she is ready for some growing room
i would have leaned toward overwatering but after some thought i do not
just doesn't look soaked
keep the lights around the 4 inch mark or a bit more at her size
always have holes in the bottom of you container
she wants to grow and has good color that is good news =)
take care and good luck

Your plant appears either over watered or under watered. What is the wattage of the Compact Florescent Light bulbs you are using? Can you take some photographs of the lights you are using as well. You want 23-26 watt 6400 kelvin cool white Florescent lights for vegetative growth and 2700 kelvin warm white Florescent lights for flowering. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow area, do you have a temperature and humidity guage you can use? you want from 70°-90° Fahreheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering. Your plant appears large enough to transplant to a larger pot. Do you have any holes for drainage in the bottom of the container you are using? If not I would make some holes in the bottom and around the lower sides of the container you are using.

Back
Top Bottom