Looking a little droopy

later if you go back to soil dola mite lime and epsom salt i have 2 stunted plants and thas what i used josh but you transplanted thats what i really think .the other nite i was just pulling your leg.stay in soil. its cheaper than hydro just pay real close attenion to them.i finially got me a soil tester good good just dont panic she will pop back

you totally hit the nail on the head 420 with love them and they will love you back, i would spend hours in my rooms put some of my fav 80's hair metal bands on and clean the room clean the plants water just hang out with them and it totally works:cheer: you also right about hydro vrs soil its hard enough to grow with the learning curve in soil with out all the extra stuff for hydro !
well that my two cents later guys lets see some new pic updates soon ok !

Quick question. What can i do to create a bushier plant rather than tall? Ive heard of a few different methods. I thought about pruning but i dont know when i should do it. Ill post pics here tonight if it helps.
Thanks.

You can do LST- Low Stress Training it's just tying down the bigger branches so hormones get release to the smaller ones because once the Apical Meristem is far enough away from the lateral meristems it releases hormones and that's what you see in action in LST and topping, fimming, supercropping. Although on topping and fimming your cutting off the apical meristem all together. End result's is secondary growth (side branching) takes off with growth...Might be something your interested in since you want bushes and not trees...

Quick question. What can i do to create a bushier plant rather than tall? Ive heard of a few different methods. I thought about pruning but i dont know when i should do it. Ill post pics here tonight if it helps.
Thanks.

What I did here.....
007584.JPG

..... was pinch the top off of the plant just above the third natural row of leaves (there are the round cotylendons that first come out, then next a single-bladed leaf, and then after that the first natural row of leaves). All four of the heads are from the same plant. This is one of the many pruning techniques used and it seems to be working for me so far.

joshjoints sorry but dolamite lime raises your PH do not want to do this unless you got low PH. I spreaded some around all my plants the other day. Started thinking and shit the next thing I know is I'm scraping the top soil off (shit). I just had it assbackwards is all thank god I caught it.
Anyways I topped my plants and I Fimmed 1 of them maybe 2 can't remember but here is what they look like
Nice_.JPG
My_Girl3.JPG

These two sisters got topped at 4-5 nodes + I do a little pruning when ever. I try to let the lower branches get some light.
014304.JPG

I think this one I fimmed. I really don't care for fimming, cause all it seems to me is your slowing the top down so the side branches can catch up. Thats what it looks like to me. I perfer either topping or LST both work real good. LSTing you kinda want like a net sorta growing on a grid and you just tuck them in and out, so they spread out and lay down. It looks real nice. Look at my gallery got some nice pics in there.
I'm 19 days into flower.They got ten sacks all over them.LOL

Back
Top Bottom